CNBC brings the world of Wall Street to you with breaking news alerts, watchlists, global market data, CNBC TV and Live audio. Access the power of CNBC to get the latest business, tech, finance news and more!
- Daily Live TV Free Preview – Watch a daily free preview of CNBC’s live TV stream
- Personalized News Alerts – Choose alerts by category: Technology, Economy and more
- Customizable News Section – Create your own customized news feed by selecting your favorite topics, and save stories to read later
- “For You” News – Personalized recommendations based on your interests
- Quotes – More powerful interactive charts and quote data
- More Watchlists – Add up to 100 watchlists, each with up to 100 quotes
- Enhanced Search – Search for companies and add them to your watchlist, or view news - all in one screen
- Podcasts & Live Audio, with CarPlay - Listen to CNBC podcasts and live audio (US only), in the app and in the car with CarPlay
Get all the news you need in one app with CNBC, including:
- 24-hour coverage of global stock markets
- Top business news
- Economic analysis and official advisor opinions
- Personal finance
- And more
Market Insight & Stocks
- Real-time stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames help you make smart investment decisions
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data
- Monitor Cryptocurrencies 24/7
- Text size adjustments
CNBC PRO - Start your 7-day free trial today!
Subscribe to CNBC PRO for exclusive Information, Insights and Access!
- Early Access – Sell-side analyst calls and the Pro Playbook before the market opens
- Real Time Updates – Alerts and analysis on global investing news
- Exclusive Stories – Investor, Analyst & Industry experts on what’s moving the market, stock picks, and investing trends
- Pro Talks - live discussions and Q&A with big names in investing
- Special Reports - access to numerous special reports including earnings playbooks, quarterly guides, and so much more
- Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only)
- Watch our daytime shows including: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,”
The Investing Club gives users inside access to Jim Cramer’s thoughts, behind-the-scenes analysis and real-time happenings of his Charitable Trust Portfolio - trade alerts, stock ratings and recommendations, price targets and more.
Daily live meetings with Jim and his team as they discuss the current market and provide insight for trading opportunities.
Monthly live, hour-long meetings with Q&A and guest appearances from industry experts to help you invest smarter.
Investing playbooks for expanding your investing toolkit and knowledge.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
For Do Not Sell My Personal Information, please go to https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=CNBC
California Notice link: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=CNBCThis app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information | NBCUNIVERSAL MEDIA
NBCUniversal offers our customers certain choices about how we use their information.
Releasing a newer version that increases app stability and performance.
We welcome your feedback about our latest update at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
While there’s always an adjustment period as I learn my way around a new version of a favorite app, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to get past the way this one displays the same articles multiple times on the first page. I liked being able to scroll through a long list of articles on a variety of topics in Top News to get an overview of the day’s happenings. Now I need to link to specific pages to see more than 4-6 articles from a broad area of interest. And of those few, a couple are always repeats from a previous section.
My other gripes: the horizontal scrolling at the top of the page for market listings is slower; there’s no way to close the window after you look at details for a stock listing from a watchlist.
All that said, I’m hoping CNBC is listening and will improve the usability of this now very attractive app. Really, usability should come first.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. As you've noticed, the way you access different news sections has changed, but we have a couple new features that might help: 1) You can select (or deselect) the news sections you're most interested in by going to Settings (gear wheel icon in upper left corner of the screen) and then selecting Edit News Section. You can also change the order that the sections appear by pressing on the three lines to the right of the section you want to move and dragging it to your preferred location. 2) You can also use the "News Section" feature that allows you to scroll and jump to the preferred section, similar to the old app. By default, this feature shows up at the top of the home screen above Top News, but you can move it anywhere you want by following the instructions in step 1) above.
Charts in new version are lame
The charting changed a few weeks back and it was a significant downgrade. I have used this app extensively for years. The charts were not amazing but very functional on a daily basis. The new charts, at least on my iPad, do not show the the most recent day. For awhile the small chart on the data page for a stock would show the current day but when I go to the full sized chart it is two days back??? Now even the small chart is two days back. Went to App Store and saw an update was available. Did the update. Same thing. Same style chart is used on yahoo and theirs work so come on. Also the standard deviation should use all of the data from the designated period and put a line on the chart, like it did before. A standard deviation is then a straight line and you can see where deviations in the data occur. The standard deviation now shows as a line below the chart and is apparently calculated over some unknown periods as it is not a straight line. Also can no longer select the moving averages I want I.e. 10 day 20 day etc. stuck with your choices and an envelope of unspecified numbers of days. Many other complaints but at least get it to the current day. All in all from very good to lame. If it doesn’t change I will be looking for a new app to use.
Developer Response ,
Our Customer Care team is happy to assist you with this issue. Please contact us by going to Settings ► Contact Us in your app
App no longer works with watchlists since Feb 1
I’ve used the app for years and had 5-6 watchlists across my various portfolios. In late Jan I was forced to create a login to be able to have access to my watch lists, I reluctantly did this. As soon as I created my list, I attempted to log in, which worked successfully, and saw my lists. However, every time I moved to any screen (ie another watchlist, a specific stock, etc) the app forced me to log back in again. Every single time. I tried everything, deleting the app (which resulted in me losing my watchlists completely), rebooting etc. no matter what, it always forced me to login every single time I try to change screens, this app is completely unusable for me. I then reached out to their support via the app and had multiple exchanges where I provided screen shots and exact behavior of the errors. At this point its been over a week and they have now stopped responded to me, so I am writing this negative review. I would love to use this app again, but need the developer to help me solve their app failures. Am I the only one that sees this type of behavior?????
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 95.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership Monthly $29.99
- CNBC Pro Membership Annual $299.99
- CNBC PRO Membership Annual $299.99
- Monthly Subscription $49.99
- Annual Subscription $399.99