Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Test Prep is to help you prepare the The Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) anywhere, anytime right on your mobile device. With the most elegant and clean UI, we offers the best user experience in its class - you will enjoy every minute you spent on your study. You set your own pace and always can learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test.
How we are different
- Keep yourself motivated and see your progress over time.
- Online discussion board and crowdsourcing to accelerate your learning
- Review your mistakes and concentrate on your weakness
- Most clean and simple design
- 400+ exam questions with detailed explanations
Study/Test: Get instant answers and useful explanation, review test result
- Review mistakes: Automatically create your own collection of mistakes, simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Discussion board for each question: Connect and contribute to the communities, a powerful way of learning by crowdsourcing
- Score history: keep yourself motivated and challenge yourself each day.
- Statistics, beautiful charts and graphs
- Sound effect
iSemApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) is the entry level core designation designed to start eye care professionals on the path to success. The COA designation confirms an assistant’s knowledge in 19 specific content areas. The COA certification examination is three hours in length and is comprised of 200 scored multiple-choice questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money
I can't even finish an entire quiz before the app closes out, no matter how fast I answer questions I have yet to be able to receive a score for any quiz. Really upset I paid for this app and it doesn't even work. Would be really helpful if it did work properly though.
I get about 10 questions in and the app just closes. Some of the possible answers to the questions aren't in a complete sentences. Making it hard to answer the question. Really bummed I payed almost $5 for this app.
This app will sit m out after answering 5 questions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.