Built exclusively for the iPad, Coach it Soccer is the first application of its kind, to help soccer coaches manage their games and develop their teams. Forget paper lineups and trying to keep them up-to-date during the game! Now, creating lineups and changing them is as easy as dragging your finger across the screen! Statistics input and reporting help you refine skills!
Having trouble managing how to sub 5 players at the same time? Substitutions are made simple through a unique drag-and-drop function that will generate a list of substitution players when the time comes. For the Recreation coach, timers keep track of players’ 'in' and 'out' times so you don't have to. Easy-to-use gametime statistical input will help you decide what areas need to be worked on for next game, as well as whom to currently reward for great performance. Field proven since 2010, Coach it Soccer helps you manage your players so you can concentrate on coaching the game!
My Main App *****
Derek Rasina -Sept 18, 2013
"I absolutely love this app. One of my main uses for my iPad 3 is Coach it Soccer. I love this app and wouldn't coach a game without it."
Perfect coaching tool *****
Pmontopoli -Feb 14, 2011
"I could not recommend this app more for coaches that like to plan ahead, keep track of their subs, playing time and player stats..."
Best Soccer App!! *****
JC Araujo, Commissioner, Mt. Diablo Soccer - Jan 21, 2011
"Overall a great application. A 5 star on all counts..."
• Ability to create your own formation or customize existing formations using the drag-and-drop Formations editor.
• Make substitutions in 'Real Time' for quick position switches OR use 'Delayed Mode' when planning multiple subs. At substitution time, the sub list shows who's coming out, who's going in, and the positions being filled.
• Pre-plan your Lineups for games or save the current player field as a Lineup. When switching to a new lineup during a game, Coach it displays a list of player substitutions and position switches.
• Timers: Keep track of player time 'Out’, player time 'In' and the number of times out per player. Timers turn yellow and/or red if player time exceeds user settings.
• Player Attendance: Tell Coach it Soccer who’s there and who isn’t and the app will automatically replace players on the field.
• Always have an up-to-date lineup.
• Statistics module tells you who your best players are by stat type (Goal, Shot on Goal, Save, Assist, PK, etc.), how the team performed as a whole, or how an individual player is doing.
Support: Please visit our Support page at http://coachitsoccer.com for known issues or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, feature requests, or bug reports. Please note that if you post a review reporting a bug, the seller has no way of contacting you for resolution.
Getting started with Coach it Soccer:
• Select the "Game Dashboard" from the main screen.
• Select a team by clicking the button in the upper right hand corner of the screen (a "Sample Team" is provided to help familiarize you with the product).
• With a team on the field you can make position substitutions. Just drag your finger from one player to another.
• Select "Delayed Mode" from the upper left part of the screen to plan your substitutions. Players will not switch positions until you select the "Commit Substitutions" button and commit them.
• Try different formations by selecting the button in the lower right that will be displaying the current formation (e.g. "11: 1-3-3-3").
• Save lineups (formations with players in pre-defined positions) by selecting the "SaveLineups As..." button.
• Schedule and start a game by selecting the "Games" button.
• Start the clock and you're good to go!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Minor bug fixes and display issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for managing a team on game day, easy to setup custom formations and it makes managing substitutions so much easier with its time tracking and pending sub features.
Great app for managing line-up and substitution challenges
I have coached youth soccer for 8 years and am a coaching coordinator. Managing subs has always been one of our coaches' biggest challenges. I was excited to see this app released and finally got to "field test" it this weekend -- it addressed so many common issues. First, one of my players who confirmed they were coming and I put in the starting line-up got sick and no-showed -- it was easy to make that change on the fly. The ability to track playing time made it so much easier to make sure players got their time on the field. The substitution list -- who is coming out, who is going in and what position they are going in at -- makes it so easy to call off, send in, etc. Paper notes always got messy for me by the second half and I hated it when I sounded confused -- now I can keep it all straight. With just a little bit of "practice" at home the night before, I found it very easy to use, even in the heat of real match play.
Other than the same request made by other reviewers -- for more or customized statistic categories -- I didn't find any bugs or issues during my use. It is flexible, intuitive and easy to use with just enough options so that any level of coach -- from the newest rec coach to a competitive trainer -- would find it useful for their needs and team level. I will demo it at next season's coaches' meeting.
I’ve not seen a coaching product with such a dynamic graphical method of making changes. It’s beautiful in it’s simplicity. Just being able to change formations so quickly, makes game prep so easy. It totally tackles my challenges with making multiple substitutions on the fly. In a free substitution type game that’s a real pain. The timers are very cool to make sure I am not under playing (or over playing) a player. Other products I’ve used have canned formations that do limit your flexibility. With this I can create my own or modify existing ones. Very cool. I'd like to see some additions to statistics but I assume these are going to increase with new releases. Developer please make note!
Another reviewer mentioned that it was pretty buggy. I actually found it to be very solid with the exception of a couple of minor graphics bugs and I've used it quite a bit. I give it 5 stars for ease of use, functionality and coolness. I am very excited about this product and will be recommending it to all the coaches I know. Great purchase!
The developer, GranitePort, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- John Hoye
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © GranitePort
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.