The application implements a new integrated system for modeling and controlling training in rowing, based on the Physiological Avatar technology and the technology of building an individual mathematical model of the dynamics of the rowing cycle based on video.
The application is designed for coaches and athletes in rowing on kayaks, canoes and Dragon boats who want to use the latest achievements of sports science in their work.
• Optimal construction of the training process to achieve the greatest increase in sports results based on the method of calculating training impulses.
• The training impulse calculator based on the physiological avatar technology allows you to calculate training impulses (TRIMP) for an arbitrary cyclical sport. The calculator is a tool for calculating the TRIMP, obtained by an athlete in the process of training with monitoring heart rate (cardio). This tool is a means of obtaining baseline data for optimal planning of the training process.
• The inverse training impulse calculator based on the physiological avatar technology for a given planned TRIMP allows you to calculate the parameters of the training exercise (exercise duration and pulse) for an arbitrary cyclical sport. The inverse training impulse calculator is an additional tool in the implementation of training plans.
• Calculation of a training impulse in the online mode during the training exercise with monitoring of heart rate (cardio-training). Simultaneously with TRIMP, blood lactate levels and the moments of reaching the anaerobic threshold are monitored.
• Formal approach to describing the "feeling of water" among athletes and obtaining its numerical indicators. Analysis of the rowing cycle on the geometric and dynamic criteria.
• Formal energy approach to evaluating rowing technology. Obtaining numerical efficiency indicators and comparing various techniques for energy efficiency indicators. Remote analysis of rowing technique according to physiological criteria. Lactate and lactate threshold in relation to the passage of a particular distance. Simulation of various rowing techniques during the course.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.