CoachUp helps athletes of all ages and skill levels connect with the nation’s largest network of world-class, vetted coaches for personalized, sport-specific instruction.
ATHLETES & PARENTS:
- Connect with a coach: Review coaching experience, specialities, and ratings to find the perfect coach near you (select from coaches in 30+ sports)
- Register for individual lessons or group training, virtual training, camps, clinics, and classes
- Manage your training schedule, message coaches, and receive personalized feedback and analysis
- Access to extensive training resources (drills, workouts and more)
- 100% money back guarantee and secure payment with credit card or Apple Pay
- Improve skills, gain confidence, and celebrate success! Share your progress on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
- Build and manage your entire coaching business: Gain new clients, message athletes & parents, schedule training, and provide feedback to athletes
- Customize your profile: Update your bio, upload photos and videos, and add your coaching availability
- $1 million in liability insurance on all training booked through CoachUp
- Receive payment directly to your bank account and track your income
- Complete training sessions to earn gear and merchandise from the CoachUp Store
- Are you a coach or former college athlete looking to give back to the sport you love? Download the CoachUp app today!
I want to help every athlete benefit from the same coaching that I had growing up -- and CoachUp does that by connecting athletes with private coaches in every sport -- all across the country.
- Stephen Curry, CoachUp Athlete Ambassador, NBA Champion, and 2x MVP
CoachUp lets me find instructors with specialized knowledge to nurture my children beyond the basics taught in youth sports. My MLB career was about hard work, determination, and the influence of a few private coaches. CoachUp makes it easy for outstanding coaches and driven players to connect and thrive together!
- Gabe Kapler, former baseball star and World Series Champion
Jeff is a fantastic instructor. He's been working with our 12 year-old to improve his agility and technique as well as sharpen his defensive skills for upcoming football tryouts. His focus on detail for movement and agility and showing how they translate to the field are exactly what we wanted from 1-on-1 sessions.
- Grant Belaire, CoachUp football parent
As the parent of a young soccer player, I am always looking to give him an edge and improve his game in a fun and stress-free environment. [Coach Chad] gave him techniques that immediately improved his shot accuracy and on-field decision-making, resulting in 2 goals after his first session!
- Alexander Arnold, CoachUp soccer parent
Kyle is an awesome teacher and has helped Nick far beyond my expectations. The improvements he made were remarkable. My son loves Coach Kyle!
- Jeannine Lenhart, CoachUp basketball parent
ABOUT COACHUP: https://www.coachup.com
CoachUp is the nation’s leading personal coaching company with 20,000+ coaches across the country and hundreds of training sessions happening daily. Our mission is to help athletes change the trajectory of their lives through sports. Whether you’re a high school athlete looking to make the basketball team, a fitness rookie running your first 5k, or a busy mom looking to fit yoga into your hectic schedule -- CoachUp will help you reach your unique goal!
Email and phone support from our Customer Experience team is available 7 days a week (open the app and tap “Support” from the menu).
6.7.2) Fixes issue with coach scheduling sessions. Removed ability to log in with your Facebook account.
6.7.1) Fixes payout screen. Fixes missing badges for message/session/booking request counts in main menu.
6.7) Adds support for Canadian coaches and athletes.
Ratings and Reviews
Basketball Coach Drew A Slam Dunk
I initially signed my 11yr old son up for one session to see if he & Coach Drew were a fit. After just one session we signed up for TEN MORE! Coach Drew changes up each session working on new fundamentals of the game. We could instantly see a big improvement in his confidence & ball handling. Even his team coach mentioned to us an improvement he has observed. The Coach Up App is simple & a great way to clearly communicate. I can share w/Coach Drew feed back from our son’s b-ball games & talk about his strengths & weaknesses. He can then work on what needs to be improved. Coach Drew’s positive energy & enthusiast love of the game is infectious. He elevates our son to be a better player with valuable tools & makes it fun. We are so grateful to have found Coach Drew❤️🏀❤️
Works as Intended
My son is 6 close to 7 years old that plays soccer. Although he plays and practices for a team, you do not receive the individual attention needed to rapidly improve player development. The 1 v 1 training sessions through the app has drastically improved my sons skills by ensuring that the proper technique during drills is being used. In addition I used the app for a speed and agility coach to work on his form while sprinting on the field. I have sent my son to camps and clinics but the best bang for your buck without a doubt is 1v1 training sessions via CoachUp.
It’s the real deal
It depends what your looking for bcuz there are different ways to coach and each coach has a different philosophy so u must be careful when choosing ur coach because there are some jokesters on here who have no business coaching but there are some good coaches as well. I have used the site before to give lessons but I am going to use it again for virtual group coaching it’s more efficient and as a lot of potential if the right coaches worked together... or athletes..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- COACHUP, INC.
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CoachUp, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.