Manage work orders, employee schedules, team communications, and maintenance on the go —all in one place. Join over 100,000+ teams that are using Coast to manage and organize all their work in one app.
Whether you’re creating a work schedule for your team, managing maintenance and work orders, or sending out announcements, Coast is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Coast you can:
Manager work orders, maintenance, assets, and parts
* Create, assign, complete, and track work orders
* Make it easy for anyone to submit work requests
* Attach photos, PDFs, videos to a work order
* Send push notifications to technicians when a work order is assigned
* Add inspection-type tasks to work orders
* Schedule preventive maintenance work orders based on date or time
* Complete and update any work orders directly from your phone
* View and organize all your work orders in one place
* Pull up maintenance history on any asset
* Identify parts associated to a work order and assets
* Track and report on work orders, assets, and parts
* Simple and easy to use CMMS
Create and share work schedule to your team
* Create and instantly share the work schedule
* Send notifications when a shift is assigned
* View the work schedule anytime from their mobile device
* Send alerts for any changes to the schedule
* Get confirmation on who has seen the staff schedule
* Track and approve time off requests
* Track and approve shift swaps
* Set up a time clock for staff to clock in and out
Chat with staff or send out team-wide announcements
* Send out team-wide announcements
* Communicate with your team in groups or 1:1s without sharing phone numbers
* Communicate in context with your team on work orders, shifts, and more
* Get confirmation on who has seen your messages
* Share files, pictures, docs, and more with your team
No more going back and forth through multiple apps, text messages, paper, or spreadsheets to manage your team. Sign up for Coast today and manage your team all in one place—it's free!
- Improvements: Behind the scenes work to make the app faster and more reliable
Ratings and Reviews
Best App For Work
So I’ve used other apps before at different companies to keep track of tasks and schedules. But nothing comes close to how awesome this app is. The only request I have for the next update is let the admins and owners of the page have more control. I stared a new group for my job and ppl instantly started asking questions in that group when I wanted it to be strictly used for something different. I tried to delete their conversation it wouldn’t let me I had to ask them to delete what they sent and it now shows they deleted something. But everything else is perfect. I highly recommend this app. Don’t keep scrolling because this is the app you want to use.
Good for the first 2 weeks
I really wanted to like this app. I simply needed an easier way for my workers to be able to see their schedules. For the first 2 weeks it was good and did exactly what I needed (however I will add it took me about a full day to figure out how it works in general — there’s no instructions or guide of how to use it so for first timers using the app it is confusing). But after the 2 weeks all of a sudden everything I’m trying to do is extremely limited (and from my knowledge and memory, I do not remember anywhere it stating there will be a “trial period”). Now that I reached out to support they’re trying to charge me $24 per user PER MONTH to do the most basic thing possible (have my workers only be able to VIEW their schedules). If the app stated at the very beginning about this stuff I wouldn’t be so upset but to have users in a way use the app and then be told “you have to pay now” is messed up. To test it out I even had a friend of mines make a new account and see if I missed any of those details stating there is a trial period and a plan will need to be paid eventually. But like what I remembered none of these “plans” was stated in the beginning.
Developer Response ,
I apologize that we were not clear on the differences between the free and paid version. Every user that signs up initially get on a 7 day trial of our paid version. Afterwards, they get moved down to the free version with less features available.
I also wanted to clarify the pricing. It is $2 per user per month and $24 total a month for 12 users on your account.
Great communication/schedule app
We have been using this app since May 2021 or roundabout at our nonprofit animal rescue. We use this to schedule the different locations teams. Each team can have a down schedule and communication chat. Keeping everything in one easy place and being able to add in new volunteers without having to restart a new chat is awesome and has been a game changer for us. We love that the app is free and so convenient with incredible customer service of real people who actually respond to any question you may have!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- One Six Nine, Inc
- 121.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 One Six Nine, Inc.