CoAuthor fosters dialogue and bonding between you and any child (aged 2.5 - 8 years old) in your care.
We do so by offering prompted dialogue templates that invite you to have meaningful conversations with your child.
Our templates are developed by Stanford and Yale-educated early childhood experts.
Through the CoAuthor experience, you’d get a wider window into your child’s mind and bond even more with them. Your child will borrow from you your more advanced language and thinking habits because children learn from people they love.
You can then turn all of these conversations into beautiful books that you can revisit when the wrinkles appear.
- Storytelling templates
- Feelings discussion templates
- Investigation and questioning templates
- Observation templates
- Writing and listening prompts
- Educators developed thinking routines
- Real time tips for caregivers
- Book and story-making
- Shooting & uploading videos
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CoAuthor, Inc.
- 45.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © CoAuthor Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Book Purchase $0.99
- Book2 $1.99
- Book3 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.