"Your Cockpit offers the most advanced application for managing smart homes.
The Cockpit application is based on IOT – the Internet of Things, which allows clever, cost-effective and
efficient management to all household appliances; from dimming and turning Lights on/off, lowering the
Shutters to a desired height, air conditioning & multimedia systems control as well as automatic scenarios
such as general shutdown of all electrical devices in a single click.
Cockpit app is user friendly, allowing anyone to easily create its own scenarios.
The Cockpit application can be used either through the mobile network or through the WiFi network of your smart home, using a variety of tablets and smart-phones.
PLEASE NOTE: The Your Cockpit app requires a Cockpit Gateway and other Cockpit devices, which enables controlling your home electrical devices remotely from anywhere and anytime.
- Instant control and access to all your Cockpit hardware
- Simple touch control to manage your appliances
- Optimized for WiFi/3G/Edge connectivity
- Real time update of devices (light status, temperature status, etc.)
- Access your IP security cameras
- Follow electricity and devices buttery consumption
- Create your own scenarios, such as "Away", "Night", "Vacation" etc…
For support, please email us to: email@example.com"
1. Flood sensor IL
2. T&H sensor IL
3. D/W sensor IL
4. IR blaster IL
5. AC control old IL
6. AC control new IL
7. Radiator thermostat AC301
8. On/Off thermostat 2
9. Phase and 1Phase quick and advanced view data
10. Hebrew support
11. Device provisioning update
12. Existing main features
i. Sensory smart
ii. Light smart
iii. Heating smart
c. PIN Code
d. Outdoor cameras
e. Indoor cameras
f. Weather service
- Your Cockpit Ltd
- 138.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian
- Age Rating
- © COCKPIT smart home d.o.o
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.