#1 Cocktail App on iOS! Discover cocktail recipes in a way you never experienced before.
Cocktail Flow features beautifully presented cocktail recipes with step by step guides and is packed with features you’ll love whether you’re a novice bartender or a professional mixologist.
YOUR BAR, YOUR CABINET
Mark the cocktail ingredients you have at home in the cabinet page and see what drinks you can make from them. The cabinet contains a large number of spirits, liquors and mixers.
FIND THE COCKTAIL YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
Browse cocktail recipes by categories or using the advanced search function. Drink recipes are categorized by base drink (gin, rum, tequila, vodka, brandy, champagne), type (classical, long drink, tropical, creamy, shooter, non-alcoholic), strength (Light, Medium, Strong) and color (red, blue, green, pink, yellow).
Mark drink recipes you like as favorites to find them easily next time.
MISSING SOMETHING? LET US KNOW
We are constantly expanding the existing packages as well as adding new ones. If there are any suggestions you have, please send them to email@example.com
AND FINALLY: SIT BACK, SIP AND ENJOY
Now that you’ve created a Negroni, Singapore Sling, Pina Colada, Bloody Mary, Zombie, Moscow Mule, B52, Daiquiri, Mint Julep, White Lady, Sex on the Beach, Vesper, Manhattan, Lemon Drop, Mai Tai, Cuba Libre, Sea Breeze, Long Island Ice Tea, Cosmopolitan, Margarita, Tequila Sunrise or any other cocktail – sip and enjoy. And always remember to drink responsibly.
We love hearing from you so if you have any questions or suggestions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to reply.
If you choose to purchase Cocktail Flow Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Cocktail Flow Premium subscription price starts at $4.99 USD/month, and one-month and 12-month packages are available. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Cocktail Flow Premium, you can simply continue using Cocktail Flow for free.
● Invite your friends - If a new Cocktail Flow user signs up with your invite code, both of you will unlock Premium Cocktails
● Brand New Ingredients tab - Deep dive into every available ingredient in the app and find out what cocktails you can make with them
● Introducing Cocktail Books section in Assistant - Check out our most beloved books we are using to pick the best recipes for You
● Smaller improvements and fixes to keep the app smooth and fresh
PS #1 - We are updating the app with new cocktails on EVERY WEEK!
PS #2 - We are eager to hear your feedbacks - drop us a line anytime if you have an idea what you would like to see in the app - email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Add Strength Sorting
Love this app so much. It’s the only app I’ll ever be using when working with cocktails from now on. My only gripe is that while the strength levels are very nice to know, it would also be nice to be able to have a sorting feature. Mainly, by strength levels, but alphabetical and other orders would be a feature I doubt anyone could possibly complain about if added. Other than that, this is my go-to and probably will always be in the future.
Edit: I mean adding the same sort function that’s in the cocktail section into the “my bar” section where you can sort through the possible cocktails for your bar by strength, or ingredient or whatever.
Pricing structure is ridiculous
I’ve liked Cocktail Flow for a while: it’s got a good interface, has handy features (like keeping a “pantry” to help determine what drinks you can make), and has a decently large if relatively standard selection of cocktails. There are a few things that are off, like some of the recipes being copied to the app wrong, or the pantry feature having a relatively small selection of less basic liquors and mixers, or some cocktails being made oddly simple to fit in better with their sorting and ingredient database. Nevertheless, I thought it was the best iOS app for most purposes.
But... the pricing. I didn’t mind it too much when I first started using it, and it had a few $.99 -$2 cocktail packs that were mostly seasonal or other special occasion related. However, ever since the big revamp I think the pricing is kind of ridiculous: $20 a year or $4 dollars a month just to use this app that’s just doing what dozens of other apps and websites do, for free or just a single payment?
When you look at the lists, more than half of the cocktails, including some very basic ones, are premium, which is incredibly frustrating. I know app developers have to make money somehow, but I would rather have just paid $5 once and had a few small IAP for seasonal collections at the worst, or something. But just adding some improperly transcribed cocktail recipes copied from someone else’s cookbook? Not worth it
Waiting for next version
Overall I was happy to find this app. From the description it sounded like what I needed and it has a lot. I will be using it, but it has a feel that the app is geared for the beginners.
Here are few options that it was missing for me:
When a user fills out “My Bar”, the app gives the option to select the ingredients ( that is an excellent feature). The issue is that selection is extremely limited. There are hundreds of gins, vodkas, scotchs, etc... available and they can taste as totally different beverages. For example, In my pantry, I have 6 different gins that have very different botanicals
1. There is no place to add new pantry items
2. there is no place to add the flavor profile of the beverage
3. The cocktails do not have profile descriptions.
4. Some recipes were changed from original. This forces the user to check the recipe with other sources.
5. Since there are no unique cocktails, why would anybody pay $3.99 per month. This makes no sense.
6. It would be nice to have an option to create a shopping list where users can put items that they need to buy on the next shopping trip.
7. Since some of the items are hard to find, it would be nice to show local places that might carry them.
8. Ingredient substitution. For example, some gins have similar profile while others will change final taste.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cocktail Flow Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 137.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 CocktailFlow Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $3.99
- 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- Valentine's Day Package $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.