Become a real bartender and learn how to make over 400 cocktails with simple step-by-step.
• Cocktails divided into 15 categories, from soft drinks to those made from whiskey through the official IBA (International Bartenders Association) until the alphabetical list general.
• Each cocktail have his description of taste, intensity and the right glass for serving.
• Favorites list.
• "Step-by-step" each step is exemplified by an icon. In a short time you just need to read the ingredients and realize your perfect cocktail.
• "Cocktail Fider", a fantastic tool that searches for cocktails based on the ingredients you have at home.
• "Cromococktails", choose what to prepare based on the color of the drink.
• "Spirits" More than 30 tabs to learn the main ingredients of your cocktails.
• "Glasses" Each cocktail worthy of the name deserves the perfect glass.
• "Tools" All the tools to make the best cocktail.
• "Cocktail Tips" Each evening, the application give you, with a notification, cocktail tips for enjoy the night.
• "Advanced Search", search for title, taste, ingredients, or intensity.
• "Surprise Cocktails" random cocktail to try something new.
• "Share" share your favorites cocktails on Facebook, Twitter.
• "Cocktails PRO" Advertising annoying you? Get Cocktails PRO
• Cocktails for Apple Watch, all cocktails on your wrist.
• iPhone X compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
How did this get such good reviews? Ingredient list doesn't work well. They "bourbon" which doesn't return the result "Manhattan". If you search for Manhattan you'll see most of the drinks call for Canadian whiskey (none specifies bourbon). Search for "whiskey" and - lo and behold! - finally there is a drink that can be made from bourbon (whiskey sour). "Scotch" and "blended scotch" both return no results although a search for "Rob roy" returns several drinks that include scotch.
Then there are the pop-up ads. :-(
Just delete this app. Better ones out there.
Has a multitude of drinks, just wish it had a search option - menu is a little difficult to read for older eyes. I like that the drink recipes have step by step directions. I’m constantly trying new bourbon/whiskey drinks at home & now I can order the ones I like when I go out. I don’t use the app often, but when I do, it works well.
Does what it supposed to
Not perfect but very few apps are. Handy when you have ingredients but don’t know what you can make of them. Reasonably easy to search & instructions are clear. Improvements would be greater number of drinks and a bit of history of each.
- mattia confalonieri
- 32.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©Mattia Confalonieri
- In-App Purchases
- Cocktails PRO $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.