• Zoom in or out - view details or look at the big picture.
• Scroll and move intuitively by swiping back and forth in time.
• Custom timespan - not limited to fixed day, week, month or year.
• Uses the existing calendars from your iPhone or iPad and their colors. No separate data.
• Add additional timescales for international context.
* iOS 13 Compatibility & Dark Mode
* Added (slide effect) animations for unit scales
* Added data privacy information
* Improvement of calendar data update handling
* Added basic japanese localization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful for me
I was looking for a simple Gantt chart app for personal calendar planning. Then I came across this app which works well because I can create normal calendar events and then see a Gantt like visualization of the events. One can quickly zoom in and out of the calendar timeline and customize things sufficiently. Some time ago I had contacted the developer with a request. I got a reply and my suggestion was implemented after a reasonable time.
simple and effective way to show the calendar in a gantt like timeline
Would be nice if it worked with Exchange. Description says it uses all calendars on device but it does not.
Developer Response ,
It really should work also with Exchange. It would be great if you could get in touch with me via the Support E-Mail-Address (Settings - Contact - Feedback) so that I can fix this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.