A free mobile app for girls participating in the Girl Scout Cookie Program through ABC Bakers. To use this app, Girl Scouts must have a valid username and password on Smart Cookies, available exclusively at abcsmartcookies.com.
Smart Cookies Mobile allows girls to sell Girl Scout Cookies and track sale progress right from their mobile device!
ABC Bakers is an original licensed baker of Girl Scout Cookies.
- Girls can set and track goals
- Take and manage cookie orders
- See a summary of orders and item totals
- View nutritional information with product images
- Track order payment and delivery status
- Email confirmations automatically sent to customers upon new order or updates of order
- View recognitions, identify level achieved, track sales needed for the next level, and celebrate recognition achievement along the way
- Automatically sync with their online Smart Cookies information (available at abcsmartcookies.com)
- Take Booth Credit Card Payment
- View Booth Credit Card Payments
- Credit card is validated based on the provided customer zip code
- Credit card payment authorization and order is approved by the girl's parent
- Virtual booth (delivery & curbside pickup)
- Extended social link order
Smart Cookies App (version 4.1.0) with contact-less features, security, and other fixes for season 2020-21
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Major Fix
This is not user friendly at all. It does not give you accurate totals of boxes sold. It only totals what is transferred to the girls the what is sold at booths. It fines not include keyed in orders. And that’s another thing. How is it we can edit anything in the app?! I decided I did not want to key orders in and now it won’t let me delete them. I am a co leader so I tried to go through our leader side of it and there is no option to edit girls orders. Called tech support and that was a waist of time cause it was someone from India that I could hardly understand. At least with the old version we could edit what we as parents enter or make any changes.
I LOVE THIS APP!! First this is not something I’d use to manage the whole troop. (I’m a Leader) BUT for each of my 3 daughters and individually for many of the other 10 girls in our troop this app is great! Not perfect, but so easy to use!
• I love that we can accept CC’s! • That we can enter orders and mark delivered or not. • At delivery choose cash or CC for payment. • I like that the messy order card can be entered into a clean, organized, and reference-able place. (I also like that if a girl enters the wrong type of cookie in a sale, it doesn’t effect the master troop inventory. It’s just a tool to help girls and families keep track and utilize CC sales too.)
* Now what I’m not fond of is mainly the need for each sale to enter a email. People don’t want to give that. I would not want to give my email to the many girls I buy from. So I enter my email for all orders (of my girls) and have them sent to a Special Folder in my email. Because it does send a thank you and follow up email later.
When you design an app that is not user friendly
If the goal of app development was to encourage people not to use the app...Mission Accomplished!
So many bugs and points of frustration.
Rather than type lengthy paragraphs...let’s just write some bullets.
- Having to login every time! No remember me feature, no login with thumbprint. So annoying.
-no inventory tracking. It would be great if we could log how much inventory we have of each cookie and as we log sales there is real time updates, allowing for ease of balancing.
- the gluten free cookie is not even an option in the menu.
-the girl delivery order taker is absolutely ridiculous. If my daughter is out selling on her wagon and is tracking her sales, to go through three screens is just ridiculous. And to have required fields such as email is unnecessary and discouraging. What’s the point if 99% of the time we are entering a bogus email address to log the order.
-to update an order whether it has been paid and or delivered is just as ridiculous.
-the filters are useless, the ability to just see open orders should be an option. While there is value in paid and delivered, she just wants to see what’s open.
- this doesn’t feel like an app, feels more like a website converted to appear an an app.
-0 stars if possible.
-not sure how you continue to make this worse each year, but you are quite successful at it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Interbake Foods LLC
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Interbake Foods LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.