Cocoon is a special messaging app for sharing daily life with your closest groups. You can use Cocoon to:
• Keep several conversations up at once with in-line replies that don't break the flow
• Share any combination of photos, videos, text, location without interrupting everyone
• Zoom out of your feed to see all your group's activity in a beautiful archive
• Talk live with audio/video in a joinable call that anyone in your group can hop into if they're free
• Quickly get a real-time window (location, weather, activity, and more) into each person's day
• Share your vitals, workouts, and mindfulness activity with trusted members of your Cocoon through an integration with the Health app
• Track each other's flights in real time
• See interesting insights in your feed as people go about your day, and a Weekly Report recapping your group's activity for the week each Sunday
• Organize your most important groups into as many different Cocoons as you would like
New Cocoons will have a 30 day free trial period, and then one member will need to purchase a sponsorship to keep the Cocoon active. Only one person per group needs to pay. Sponsorships are non-renewing, with the option to purchase one month or one year at a time.
All existing Cocoons created before this update will be free for life, as a thank you gift to early adopters! Cocoon is committed to a privacy-centric business model, and will remain ad-free forever.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love! Just what I was looking to find!
Since Path (RIP) went away my small close group of friends found ourselves homeless and Facebook is just a bad idea. Looked for months until I found this app and we love it! Have been using it nonstop since then. If I could have just 2 immediate updates they would be 1) notifications bar - right now there’s no way to keep track of comments on previous posts so you find yourself missing lots of potential convos. Tagging each other doesn’t work and there’s no place to view all the tags either way. 2) being able to reply in a post with a photo - essential if you ask me. Also, something we loved from Other apps was being able to tag what we were listening/watching/reading plus more moods and the ability to use stickers. If we could use our own iMessage stickers that would be great. I would be a paying customer if these issues were to be resolved for sure. Love it that much.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! These are all great suggestions, and we're working on each of them as we speak. Tagging each other in text posts and replies should work already (if you type the first three letters of their name you should see an option).
Love the idea and elegant, minimalist design ethos
I love the idea of a micro social for those most important to you; I also love the elegant, minimalist design ethos that pervades Cocoon. However, there are areas that need more polish. For example, currently you can only delete a group of photos, whereas more granular control of individual photos would be welcome. What if you post something by mistake? Furthermore, if you post a group of photos and comment on one of them, said comment overlays every photo in the group. These seem like issues that would have been resolved in early alpha/beta builds.
Overall, I’m really enjoying the app thus far and see the immense value it provides. Going forward, I’ll definitely be a paying customer, and I look forward to seeing how Cocoon evolves in the coming weeks/months.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! You should be able to delete any photo you post with a press-and-hold (and the delete button will appear). We'll work on making this more discoverable too, thanks to your feedback.
Great way to feel closer to family
This app is wonderful! My family lives in different cities across the US. Although we try to talk on the phone a lot to keep in touch, Cocoon helps us constantly feel close to one another. I love being able to keep up to date on where my family is and what they are up to without needing to proactively ask. Also, the design is beautiful, and I love the new features they are rolling out. This is an important app for loved ones!!
- Glasswing Inc
- 220.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Glasswing Inc
- In-App Purchases
- One Month $5.99
- One Year $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.