Cocoon is a dedicated space for the most important people in your life. You use it with a single group who you want to feel closer with — it's like your home, on your phone.
• Share lightweight moments in your day (photos, videos, moods, texts, check-ins) without interrupting each other (notifications won't send a sound or vibration)
• Quickly get a real-time window (location, weather, activity, and more) into the lives of each person in your Cocoon
• Easily keep up multiple threads at once with clustered conversations, just tap on any update to reply in-line
• Chat in real-time with anyone who's online with you, or let them know you're thinking about them at any time
• Automatically see interesting updates about your group throughout the day, like when everyone makes it home or when individuals are traveling
• Find any photo or video that was shared in the past by anyone in your Cocoon, in one central place
• Track your flights in Cocoon so that everyone in your group can easily follow along and see your updates and progress over the course of your journey
• Automatic flight tracking! Check-in to any airport location and follow the prompt to add your flight number - everyone in your Cocoon can then follow along and see your progress
• Major improvements to sharing links: copy & paste a URL into the text composer for a full rich preview.
• Security enhancements: once your full group is assembled in your Cocoon, you can disable your key from the Settings tab
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love! Just what I was looking to find!
Since Path (RIP) went away my small close group of friends found ourselves homeless and Facebook is just a bad idea. Looked for months until I found this app and we love it! Have been using it nonstop since then. If I could have just 2 immediate updates they would be 1) notifications bar - right now there’s no way to keep track of comments on previous posts so you find yourself missing lots of potential convos. Tagging each other doesn’t work and there’s no place to view all the tags either way. 2) being able to reply in a post with a photo - essential if you ask me. Also, something we loved from Other apps was being able to tag what we were listening/watching/reading plus more moods and the ability to use stickers. If we could use our own iMessage stickers that would be great. I would be a paying customer if these issues were to be resolved for sure. Love it that much.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! These are all great suggestions, and we're working on each of them as we speak. Tagging each other in text posts and replies should work already (if you type the first three letters of their name you should see an option).
Love the idea and elegant, minimalist design ethos
I love the idea of a micro social for those most important to you; I also love the elegant, minimalist design ethos that pervades Cocoon. However, there are areas that need more polish. For example, currently you can only delete a group of photos, whereas more granular control of individual photos would be welcome. What if you post something by mistake? Furthermore, if you post a group of photos and comment on one of them, said comment overlays every photo in the group. These seem like issues that would have been resolved in early alpha/beta builds.
Overall, I’m really enjoying the app thus far and see the immense value it provides. Going forward, I’ll definitely be a paying customer, and I look forward to seeing how Cocoon evolves in the coming weeks/months.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! You should be able to delete any photo you post with a press-and-hold (and the delete button will appear). We'll work on making this more discoverable too, thanks to your feedback.
Great way to feel closer to family
This app is wonderful! My family lives in different cities across the US. Although we try to talk on the phone a lot to keep in touch, Cocoon helps us constantly feel close to one another. I love being able to keep up to date on where my family is and what they are up to without needing to proactively ask. Also, the design is beautiful, and I love the new features they are rolling out. This is an important app for loved ones!!
- Glasswing Inc
- 108.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Glasswing Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.