CodaX is a source code generator especially designed for iOS developers.
CodaX supports SWIFT 3.0 and Objective C :)
InAPP purchase are now free!
CodaX is great for beginners but also for professionals.
For programming you need an Apple Macintosh or an Apple Macbook.
CodaX supports Swift Playgrounds on the iPad YES YES YES :)
With CodaX you can easily create an animation, import your own images and play with many parameters.
Try CodaX for free and you'll find out that it is a lot of fun to create new animations.
Create new animations from a variety of templates or generate your own animations and save them.
You can use CodaX on any of your iOS devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad) beginning with iOS 8.0
- 3 different types of animation
- About 20 animation templates
- Save and load your own animations
- Import your own pictures from the camera or from the photo app
- Images with transparency effects are supported (PNG can be selected)
- Many settings possible (Bounds, layer position, ViewContentMode, Anchor, etc.)
- CAMediaTimingFunction (so that you can individually adjust the timing of your animation). Sliding with the finger on the control points and observe how the animation curve and the animation itself will change (at the iPad that is possible even in real time).
- CAKeyframeAnimation (make your own keyframes, alter them and sort them)
- Usage tips integrated
- Share CodaX with Facebook or Twitter
#Source code generator
CodaX can generate the source code for each individual animation for you - completely with syntax highlighting.
Like SWIFT 3.0 and Objective C
The source code can always be viewed on your iOS device if you save the animation.
CodaX can generate source code for the various functions to be selected and deselected (for example with comments Yes / No, with bounds Yes / No, etc.)
The source code generation is optional and must be purchased as InApp purchase first.
Source code generation for the "timing curve" function is free to try.
- CATransform3DRotate (rotating objects in the X, Y, Z axis)
- CATransform3DScale (scaling objects in the X, Y, Z axis)
- CATransform3DTranslate (moving objects in the X, Y, Z axis)
- The generated source code can be shared with mail (syntax highlighting is also included in the email).
- copy into clipboard
CodaX is a MultiApp and works on the iPhone, iPod and iPad beginning with iOS8.0
All retina resolutions are supported.
completely available as PDF
- bug fixes
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
The one thing I’d like to see are how-to’s that show how to make some of the animations you see in the app.
Besides that lack, fantastic work. A real contribution.
This app has several fantastic features, the best of which is the source code generating function. Although the animation options are quite rudimentary, it still offers a great way to learn about the different types of animations and how certain UI elements will react in an actual Xcode project. This app is very close to a Xcode 6 playground for the iPad. With future updates and more refined options, this application could become the best developer tool ever created for an iOS device.
- Lars Baumhardt
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Rated 4+
- © Lars Baumhardt
- buy source generation Free
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.