Survive in crazy action by playing modern online shooter about Chernobyl zone.
" Code of War 2: Striker Zone is a shooter game and as well as best shooters it contains:
- Outstanding 3D graphics
- Realistic physics
- Great choice of guns"
Be elite stalker in the best online PvP shooter, come to the world of the most dynamic online shooter.
Feel the power of PvP battles online with players from all over the world. Challenge your skills in team battles on the Zone of Chernobyl.
Advance in rank your fighter, upgrade weapons and armor to become the strongest stalker!
Fight with friends in one team battle or destroy avalanche of enemies by your own in deathmatch mode. Be the best and stay on the top of rating table in this modern online shooter!
Join clans of other stalkers and play with friends ABSOLUTELY FREE!
FEATURES of Code of War 2: Striker zone.
• Modern 3D graphics
• Huge choice of weapons and upgrades to your soldier. Choose suitable gun and go to battle!
• Various camouflages and decals
• Various Chernobyl battle zones
• User friendly controls which will be enjoyed both by newbie shooter players and hardcore gamers.
• Be online, shoot, advance in rank, upgrade your soldier, receive awards and daily bonuses.
• Common chat that lets you communicate with stalkers of your country
• Dynamic battles around the world and crazy nonstop PvP action.
• You can choose any game mode: team battle or single battle. And all this is absolutely FREE!
BE THE BEST STALKER IN CHERNOBYL ZONE
Enter our fan communities. Be aware of the latest updates!
Participate in the game tournaments, take the first place in rating!
Brighten your life with adrenaline buzz, start your own fight!
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Game looks good
Ive played this game and enjoyed the concept but there are a couple of issues that need resolving before I invest a single dime on upgrading the player with a cache of weapons and gear.
1). servers are very laggy making the game unpleasant and unstable. I have changed the settings in the graphics from the lowest to highest setting but it appears to be either the servers its played on or my MAC. However, its does say that this game is playable on my MAC. I believe its more the servers because I have had a few games where the accuracy and lag spikes were almost non existant. thats when I knew this game is pretty fun when running smooth.
2) respawn is a horrible issue as you get killed before you get a chance to make a move. There should be several spawn locations that are off limits until you make it to the battle fields.
Developer Response ,
Hello! If you have any problems with the game, please contact support - email@example.com
Will you please address some problems with bots and make them more realistic? Every server now, I am faced with heavy-armored bots with unrealistic behavior. They suddenly spin around and kill me in just one hit (while I waste a whole clip and can't kill them). If I send out a special device like a drone or a turret, they quickly identify it in an impossible millisecond and destroy it. This gameplay is not fun at all; I used to enjoy the matches, now I am not enjoying it anymore unless I join the seemingly rare server with light or medium-armored bots.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We will send your feedback to our developers team. They will take it into account while preparing next update. Please, don’t be shy to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, problems or additional comments.
Great game, but frustrating aspects
Really run to play, but bots are way too strong, to an unrealistic degree. Also:
1) the padding around objects (that prevents you from shooting from the edges of an obstacle) is too wide. If you can see the object in the crosshairs, then the barrel is aligned with that view as well, so it makes no sense that the bullet's path would be obstructed.
2) this one is super basic, so I'm surprised the devs didn't already address this, but from a game mechanics perspective, do NOT have the player respawn right in front of other players.
UPDATE: the bots are so powerful that the game is no longer fun. Impossible to kill them (and almost fully upgraded), and they kill me with one shot. Clearly the intention is to get players to buy these ultra-powerful bots --that cost so much you must actually pay for gold pieces to acquire the bots. I think that strategy will backfire, since I no longer want to play the game.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We will take into account your ideas and will do all possible to make the game convenient and interesting.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XDEVS LTD
- 501.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11.6 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © XDEVS LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 7 days VIP $5.99
- 250 gold $9.99
- 30-days VIP $17.99
- 750 Gold $24.99
- 3400 gold $99.99
- 115 gold $4.99
- 1650 gold $49.99
- 400 000 silver $9.99
- 1 250 000 silver $24.99
- 44 Gold $1.99