CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from pull requests to commenting on individual file diffs in the latest changeset. CodeHub brings GitHub to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support
- Multiple GitHub profiles for easy switching
- View repository events, issues, and change sets, pull requests, etc..
- Browse source directories & files with beautiful syntax highlighting
- Edit files and commit them!
- View file diffs from checkins and pull requests
- Update, comment and manage repository issues
- Upload images directly from your devices to comments/issues.
- Explore other GitHub open source repositories
- Inline commit commenting
- Access your public, private, and starred gists
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation
- Much much more!
Follow the project on twitter: @CodeHubApp
The app is free to use for public repositories. Access to private repositories requires CodeHub Pro.
Please note: CodeHub is not affiliated with GitHub in any way. CodeHub is a third-party GitHub client.
- Fixes bug in Readme where the window was not scrollable. Huge thanks to @bibstha for his contribution in fixing this.
- A few smaller bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I got this working with my org and private repos. The interface is a little clunky but it is a complicated interface to try to program. The app seems to work well and is laid out pretty well. It didn't have all the info I wanted to see on the pull request like what branches are involved in the pull request so I probably won't be using it much since that was what I was hoping would be there. But the app looks like it does a good job of being a small screen tool for github for the most part.
Developer Response ,
The app description clearly states that the app is free for open-source projects and paid for closed-source. Why would you download it if you had no open-source projects and didn't intend to purchase the private repos unlock? Even more confusing is your rating of the app when paired with your explanation "I don't know if this app is good or not..." I'm all for poor ratings with constructive feedback - cause it gives me the challenge to change someones mind - but your review gives me nothing to go on.
Not responsive to bug reports
When I try to submit a big report from the app, the app crashes so I can’t submit a bug report. I raised this as an issue on the Github repo but got no response.
Sadly this application feels abandoned, despite having so much potential. Hopefully the distributor fixes the broken windows and shows signs of caring about the app.
The best GitHub app so far
I've seen a few and this app is the most complete. The app is open source and hosted on GitHub itself with over 10,000 stars. There are a few quirks here and there but the best way I've found to keep tabs on things: what are my followees starring, what repositories are they creating & forking, what repos are trending (last 1D/7D/30D) overall and in a specific language as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dillon Buchanan
- 105.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dillon Buchanan
- In-App Purchases
- CodeHub Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.