CodeREADr is an enterprise-grade barcode scanner and data capture app used by businesses and integrated by developers for capturing, validating and tracking data (AIDC).
Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan barcodes, read NFC, and capture text (OCR). You can collect data with form fields, secondary scans, multiple choice answers, drop-down menus, photos, GPS locations, and signatures. You can record and validate the data embedded in each scanned barcode and know who scanned (app usernames), what they scanned (i.e. barcodes, RFID/NFC, OCR), when they scanned (timestamps), where they scanned (GPS), how they scanned (capture type), and why they scanned (your configured workflow).
To try the app, simply register within the app or at CodeREADr.com to use our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Ideal for ticket validation, access control, inventory, asset tracking, logistics, attendance, security patrols, lead retrieval, coupon/voucher/loyalty programs, retail price audits, scan-to-order services, and more.
The app uses the devices built-in camera but you can optionally use rugged, dedicated scanning devices and accessories with standard keyboard emulation.
* Fast, accurate scanning of print and mobile barcodes using the device's own camera.
* Secure, real-time recording and validation of every scan.
* Manage users, databases, services, and more with the integrated SaaS web service.
* Scan offline for recording and validation with Auto-Sync in the background.
* Simply hover the camera over the target barcode to read it.
* Scan up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode types.
* SD PRO Scan Modes: Batch (captures up to 100 barcodes in a single camera view), Framing (select decoding window), Targeting (targets one code among many), Selecting (preview multiple codes and select), and Triggering (simulates pressing a button or trigger to scan a specific barcode).
* SD PRO Rule-Based Scanning: Create rules to scan only the barcode(s) you want to capture in the camera view.
* Auto-Next-Scan for continuous, repetitive scanning (no need to press any buttons).
* Kiosk Mode for unattended applications and to hide in-app settings.
* Developer API, Postback URL and Direct Scan to URL for using your own servers.
* Scan Mask technology (Pattern Matching) if no database is available.
* Import databases. Export barcodes.
* Custom question-answer scripts for form data.
* Conditional and custom validations of scanned and collected data.
* White Label version available to rebrand the app.
* Single Sign-On (SSO) SAML 2.0 supported.
Questions? Feedback? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to override default and choose to scan with a specific camera on multi-camera devices. For example choose the "ultra-wide-angle" camera on the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Fixed a camera zoom related issue and added option for app users to enable/disable zoom when allowed.
- Fixed a bug in Dropbox.
- Fixed a bug with Google Drive integration.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
From last release…
- Parsing GS1 barcodes to show the result in a human-readable format and in JSON for programmers.
- Added French localization.
- Updated Spanish localization.
- Initiating a scan with the device's built-in camera by requiring a long press or double tap. That's useful when toggling between imagers, RFID/NFC, and the camera for data capture.
- Updated OCR scanning.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent customer service
I’ve been using this app for the past 10 years in the convention lead retrieval industry.
Customer service has always been easy to work with. Every app has a learning curve, and I was up and running in short time. The techs know their product backwards and forwards. They are personable, and their assistance is easy to understand. Definitely recommend this company for all barcode scanning needs.
Excellent application with outstanding developer support!!
My company been using codeREADr on 4 devices in a 7 day a week mission critical production environment on a $110,000,000 federal contract since 2017. I am not aware of a single issue of service downtime in that entire period. The developer is highly responsive to both telephone and email communication. He was extremely helpful when we initially set up the service in selecting compatible hardware and creating a custom regular expression to filter scanned data. The web interface for accessing and manipulating stored data is very user friendly. Very recently the developer again helped me solve a local hardware issue that had nothing to do with their software. I can’t recommend this application and service highly enough!
Carl R. Miller
Project Manager, ASRC Federal
This is an excellent barcoding solution for verifying my inventory. I absolutely love the app. It was a little difficult for me to get my post URL set up but after I got that figured out everything works seamlessly. Thanks for making this tool available.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skycore LLC
- 77.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2023 CodeREADr Inc.