- A new crossword experience
- Challenge yourself with countless puzzles
- Relax while exploring thematic worlds
- Have fun while you learn
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet's history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles
- If you get stuck on a question, use the power-up to reveal a letter
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook
- Play levels offline if you don’t have internet connection (with limited features)
- You can subscribe to play unlimited puzzles in different levels of difficulties (easy, medium, hard and kids)
- The subscriptions are from $3.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly and $64.99/annually*
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotional prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering
- You'll be able to play unlimited puzzles for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a CodyCross subscription
*Prices may vary according to your iTunes account country
With this new CodyCross update, we invite you to take a magical trip through our brand new world of Train Travel!
We hope you enjoy the ride!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game helps a lot with my anxiety.
I don’t think I’ve ever written a review for an app or game before, but I love this game so much that I want to recommend it to others. I found it through an ad on Fight List and thought it looked like fun. Since I downloaded it, I’ve played it every day. It’s a beautiful game and I love the concept. I play on Hard Mode and find some of the puzzles pretty challenging. I have enjoyed all of the journeys I’ve been on so far and think it is an adorable game. I’m currently on Level 70-something and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon. I appreciate that the game is not token-heavy and I can play as many puzzles as I want per day. I’ve noticed that when I’m feeling anxious, playing this helps me to calm down and relax. I can’t tell you how much that means to me, especially at night when I need to sleep but anxiety is keeping me up. I have recommended this game to all of my friends, many of whom have downloaded and loved it. I think it’s a great game and I’m so thankful for the developers.
My Sight of the Game
I’m gonna try to make this short and simple. The thought of a game like this is nice and cool however the clues are very unhelpful. I’m a teenager playing this and the ad said “ Play this for fifteen minutes every day and you’ll get better memory” or something also those line but I have been playing this for quite a while and it’s not helpful at all. The easy levels aren’t really easy. The game says for 4+ but not even a six year old would be able to play this because it’s extremely hard even for me. If you weren’t taught certain words growing up then this game is just too hard to play. Honestly please make easier levels. Also maybe the player isn’t ready for adventure mode and wants to do the easy pack but isn’t allowed to use money on games like me. What then? What if I’m not ready for adventure mode and want to go easy on myself but can’t? Will I just be restricted from the easy levels forever? Maybe premium could be used for different things other then levels, because that’s like playing Candy Crush but you have to pay to go past level 50 or so. Maybe it could be for more free hints. But having for the levels really restricts the player. That’s it I just wanted to say that now bye.
The game is fun, and the challenges vary from almost ridiculously easy to frustratingly hard. The “space cadet” background format is a bit silly for someone like me who is in my seventh decade, but it is tolerable. Some of the clues are a bit inaccurate, if not misleading, and there is no immediate way to report or challenge them. I taught English for over forty years, so I have a bit of insight regarding definitions. All that said, the ads are the most annoying aspect. As a disclaimer, I fully realize that many other games have the same ads with the exact same problem. If a game cannot “hook” you in ten to fifteen seconds, the remaining fifteen aren’t going to either. Most annoying are the ones that you “X” out of only to have a second screen with a wait to hit the second “X.” What are these ad designers thinking? Has it occurred to them that these persistent and duplex ads actually may have the psychologically reverse effect of “I will never download that annoying thing.” Thus, hook me in fifteen seconds or less, or forget it.
By the way, my wife and I play the same games on our IPads as a competition which makes for a lot of fun except that she wins too often.
Developer Response ,
We're constantly working to improve the game to give our players the best possible experience! Therefore, we are always testing new and different business models to support the requirements for maintaining the quality of the app.
Also, we are always really worried about the game's quality and your feedback greatly helps us. Whenever you see content that you think is not fitting with the game, please access the options menu while playing and use the option "Report Word" to report it to us so we can make the game even better!
We will forward your feedback to the rest of the team!
Have a wonderful day!
- Fanatee, Inc.
- 280.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Fanatee
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of tokens $1.99
- Pocketful of tokens $4.99
- Purse of tokens $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.