A new puzzle game of wits and recognition.
• Unique brain-challenge with symbols and colors
• Buy one time only for unlimited play; no In-App-Purchases
• Modes offered with and without time limits for all skill levels
• The ambient sounds of Ohrwert heighten gameplay with high-quality Dub Techno
• Sound effect banks tailored for each background music track
• Colorblindness options
• Standard - Touch all symbols that match positive rules, but avoid symbols that match negative rules, before time runs out
• Speed - Simpler rules with very short time limits
• Zen - More complex rules, no timelimit, with a multiplier for fast moves: play at your own pace
Added privacy information on Credits menu.
Changed version number.
Ratings and Reviews
Hey I saw a post you made on the Rocket League forums and I think in your signature you said to try your game, so I did lol. It’s fun but I’m colorblind so I often click on the wrong things. Are you planning on implementing a colorblind mode?
Developer Response ,
Cognizer shipped with a colorblind mode. Just check the Options page for colorblind settings. Just choose a set of colors that works for you. :)
Simple instructions and clean interface make this game fun. So far it's been easy with only my mind playing tricks on me. Soundtrack is amazing as well.
Greet concept, no “save game”
Fun and makes you think, but no “save game” feature makes for limited usefulness. There are better ways to spend a marathon gaming session. Let me know when you build in the ability to pick up where I left off, and I’ll redownload in a second.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.