***Cognoa is available through employers and ABA therapy partners.*** Cognoa supports everyone caring for a child between the ages of 1 and 8 by providing trusted advice and personalized resources for day-to-day concerns such as sleep, language, and general milestones, as well as more significant concerns, like autism. Join the hundreds of thousands of parents who have used Cognoa to help their children reach their full potential.
Use Cognoa to:
• Understand your child’s progress across 7 key developmental areas, including motor skills, socialization, and language development
• Screen your child for more significant delays, such as autism
• Receive recommendations and evidence-based activities personalized to your child’s unique developmental needs and progress
• Ask our childhood development experts specific questions, and browse their advice on common parenting concerns from tantrums and sleep to eating and socialization
Cognoa is convenient and easy to use. By identifying delays or concerns early, Cognoa can help your child receive the appropriate care that leads to lifelong positive impact. We look forward to supporting you in your parenting journey, and helping your child reach their full potential.
*** Currently Cognoa is only available through select employers and partners. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org***
Fixed a potential crash when answering a questionnaire.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not sure why it’s not giving an option for new people to sign up. It says email and password. I’ve never signed up before
Great Support for Childhood Development
This product is only currently available for employees who have Cognoa as a benefit. It has developmental milestones and activities to support childhood development and found it very helpful!
Must have app for a new parent
My little guy is 2 now and has been a fun roller coaster. Yet, there's been so many times when you just don't know how he's really doing and a pediatrician can only do so much. I was browsing countless baby blogs and even more confused. This gives you real data. I also just started to have some behavior issues that I asked Cogona and they got back within 24 hrs. It was so helpful each time. I will continue to use and refer others
- Cognoa Inc
- 72.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Cognoa, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.