Cogwind's Revenge is a game app for iPad patterned after True Dungeon. True Dungeon is a live action D&D adventure available at gaming conventions. In Cogwind's Revenge you will match wits with the gnome tinkerer Cogwind. You will need to outwit fiendish puzzles and defect terrible foes in combat. The game comes with many modules of fun: Golembane, where you will combat Cogwind in his tower; Flight of the Zephyr, Lycan's Afoot, Moongate Maze and Battle the Giants to name a few. Gear up your characters after you complete each module. Draw treasure, buy packs of equipment with the gold you obtain, and run another adventure. Puzzle answers are randomized, so you can run the modules over and over for continued fun! Four different levels of difficulty are provided, but you better have some great gear before attempting the higher difficulty!
- Added 2 new modules: Path of Death and Infernal Redoubt
- Added 2 new Transmute equipment tokens: Bead of the Lucky Traveler and Orion's Belt
- Added more access to Ingredient equipment tokens with the new modules
- More ingredients are available with the Moongate Maze and Behold Her Majesty module sets
- Corrected a problem with the Trade Token view, allowing selection of multiple tokens to generate Trade Tokens
Ratings and Reviews
If you love True Dungeon you will love this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Charles Jennings
- 234 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2015-2020 C. Thomas Jennings
- In-App Purchases
- Hope for the Lost Module Expansion $3.99
- Advertisement Opt-Out $2.99
- Sable Gauntlet Expansion Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.