With CoHE Mobile Application:
- CoHE intuitional informations
- Announcements & News
- Academician information
- Higher education program atlas
- CoHE magazines and reports
- Thesis center
- Announcements of the teaching staff and research assistant positions published by the universities
- The contact information and locations of the universities will be accessible.
Theses that are open to public and job openings, could be shared by users
By QR document approval, student and graduate documents can be verified.
From the Settings menu, notifications could be activated for the desired university's teaching staff and research staff positions. From the Subscription section in the same menu, users who subscribe with e-Government will be able to receive related notifications based on the information in YÖKSIS and based on the fields selected by the subscribed users.
- Job openings rearranged
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.