From the creators of StockWatch, comes the best App to track cryptocurrency. Coin is the crypto-tracking App you have been waiting for.
Coin gives you the freedom to track what you want, how you want, when you want. Choose from over 1900 cryptocurrency coins to track. Add your individual Holdings and get immediate Gain (and Loss) information.
- Create UNLIMITED Watchlists with unlimited Coins.
- Create UNLIMITED Portfolios with unlimited Coins.
- Add UNLIMITED Coins to existing Watchlists and Portfolios.
- Add UNLIMITED Transactions (Holdings) to your Portfolios.
- Choose from over 1900 cryptocurrency Coins. Including Bitcoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, AirSwap, IOTA, Monero, Dogecoin, Cardano, Verge, and many more!
- All your App data lives on your device. No data is stored on third party servers, ever! (except for your iCloud backups... they live on Apple's servers.)
- Get detailed and constantly updated Coin Pricing, Day Gains, Total Gains, Costs, and Values.
- Tap Toggles: Automatically switch between Prices, Day Gains, Total Gains, Costs, and Values on the Portfolio screens.
- Detailed information for each Coin: Including Pricing Changes, Volume, Market Cap, High, Low, and so much more.
- Interactive Pricing Charts - Choose from the following timespans: 1 Hour, 1 Day, 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year.
- Track Coin pricing in over 100 Global Currencies.
- Manually refresh the Coin pricing, when you want.
- Overall Portfolio Totals and Gain / Loss information.
- General cryptocurrency News articles, as well as, Coin-specific News articles. Share the News articles via social media in just a few taps.
- Customize your App experience with various Settings. Even backup your App data with iCloud.
- Choose either Watchlist or Portfolio as the default screen when the App loads.
- Currency Symbol fix
- Decimal issue in Transactions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, Toughturtle LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.