Coin Ticker can help you monitor bitcoin and altcoin market price, you can also use this app to manage your portfolio of all your cryptocoins.
- Support all popular coins
- Portfolio management
- Historical prices chart (1D, 5D, 1M, 3M, 6M, 1Y, ALL)
- Show price in your local currency
- Face ID or Touch ID protection
- Market info (ask, bid, high, low, volume) of each exchange
- Market depth and trade history
- Show coin price in Bitcoin and fiat currency
- Switch among BTC, mBTC and Shatoshi
- Customize coin list
- Check the value, cost and gain/loss of your portfolio
- Support multiple portfolio
- Switch among altcoin holding, bitcoin price, fiat price
- Gain/Loss summary per portfolio
- Update balances from BTC and ETH addresses automatically
- Update coin balances from exchange API
Support more than 1000 Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), NEO (NEO), IOTA (MIOTA), Monero (XMR), NEM (XEM), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lisk (LSK), Qtum (QTUM), EOS (EOS), OmiseGO (OMG), Hshare (HSR), Zcash (ZEC), Cardano (ADA), Tether (USDT), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and more.
Coin Ticker Pro Subscription:
• Coin Ticker Pro subscription will give you access to all price history data, dark theme, no ad experience etc. The price is $6.99 per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Separate Portfolios Solved
Great app for managing multiple portfolios. Shows overall BTC or USD total amount and has a simple clean UI.
Needs only 1 crucial feature, which is to have a “cumulative portfolio” that displays ones total token holdings across all portfolios.
If this feature is added this app crushes Blockfolio.
API integration nice, but lack of timeline data
I bought the premium version for one year. The API integration makes keeping up with my portfolio a breeze especially since I actively trade with my Bittrex portfolio (HODLs and medium term investments are separated for me on other exchanges to prevent myself from overextending on my liquidity).
I wish I would show timeline data like other apps (e.g., Blockfolio and Delta). While other ones don’t have API functionality, the timeline graphs are very helpful in visualizing the growth of my portfolios.
Best app but some suggestions
App is great and best on iOS 👌🏼. One suggestion would be If you could see inside your portfolio each coins 24 hour percentage that would be a nice feature.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 子骏 黄
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Coin Ticker
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Ticker Pro $6.99
- Coin Ticker Pro $69.99