Coinbase Wallet is your key to what’s next in crypto. Coinbase Wallet is a self-custody, mobile crypto wallet and web3 dapp browser that lets you take control of your crypto, NFTs, DeFi activity, and digital assets.
The all-new Coinbase Wallet mobile app is the easiest and safest way to view and store your NFTs, earn yield on crypto with staking or decentralized finance (DeFi), and access thousands of decentralized applications (dapps). Web3 is more accessible and user-friendly than ever!
Wallet also makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), and hundreds of thousands of altcoins, including ERC20 tokens. Store digital assets in a secure, private wallet. You remain in control of your private keys, which are stored on your device using Secure Element technology. Because Coinbase Wallet is a self-custody crypto wallet, Coinbase never has access to your funds. You are in total control.
Why use Coinbase Wallet for your web3 browser and crypto self-custody wallet?
• Trade, swap, stake, lend and borrow to your heart’s content. Wallet has support for hundreds of thousands of tokens
• Best-in-class multi-chain wallet with support for Ethereum, Solana, and all Ethereum-compatible chains including Avalanche, Polygon, BNB Chain, Optimism and more. Transact on L1s, L2s, and everything in between
• Available in 25 languages and >170 countries around the globe
• Awarded Best Crypto Wallet for Beginners by Money.com, Mashable, and CNET
Welcome to the world of crypto
• Coinbase Wallet is your gateway to collecting NFTs, earning yield with DeFi, joining a DAO, and much more
• Coinbase Wallet is available in 25 languages, so you can say “hello” to web3 in your preferred language
Take control of your crypto
• Coinbase Wallet puts you in control of your crypto, keys and data
• Crypto and NFTs safely stored in one place
• View real time price charts for assets in your wallet, in your local currency
• Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
Support for hundreds of thousands of tokens and a whole world of dapps
• Access an ever-growing list of tokens and decentralized apps
• Securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH), as well as other popular assets like Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), Shiba Inu (SHIB) and all ERC-20 tokens
• Any NFTs (ERC721 collectibles) that you own are automatically added to your wallet
• Coinbase Wallet keeps your crypto and data safe so you can explore the decentralized web with confidence
• You remain in control of your private keys, which are stored only on your device using Secure Element technology
• Support for cloud backups of your recovery phrase help you avoid losing your assets if you lose your device or misplace your recovery phrase
Easily go from cash to crypto
• Coinbase Pay lets you fund your wallet from fiat with ease
• Optional ability to seamlessly link your wallet to a Coinbase account to access everything that Coinbase has to offer
Do more with your crypto
• Buy: Buy cryptocurrencies from Coinbase, the world’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchange
• Transfer: Transfer your crypto held in other exchanges or wallets to your new self-custody wallet
• Send: Send cryptocurrency payments to anyone, anywhere in the world
• Receive: Get cryptocurrency as payment from other users right to your virtual wallet
• Trade: Convert your crypto with decentralized exchanges (DEXes)
• Hold: Lend crypto with decentralized finance (DeFi) and earn interest*
It’s our mission to bring the power of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
*Returns aren’t guaranteed. While loans are backed by collateral, there are still risks.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at email@example.com. You can also find us on Twitter: @CoinbaseWallet
We’re committed to making web3 safe, secure, and accessible for all - check out our latest news on the topic.
We also made a few bug fixes and overall app improvements in this release. Follow @CoinbaseWallet on Twitter to stay updated on new features, dapp integrations & more!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using the wallet about a month now and I haven’t really had a problem. I haven’t found a way to “cash out” or send funds directly to my bank acct from the wallet but I don’t think that’s what it or the exchange was designed for. Remember this is a crypto wallet, so naturally the devs want your funds to remain crypto.
I’ve seen a lot of reviews that mention problems with transferring funds, non existent recovery phrases, and disappeared coins. I haven’t lost any coins but I did get an insufficient balance message after I tried to move funds from the Coinbase exchange to my wallet once. I had enough to cover the fee and was a little worried after reading the error but I waited for the confirmation email you get when whatever coin you buy on the exchange is available, then I tried the transfer again and it worked no problem. I suggest familiarizing yourself with the wallet and the exchange before you add funds to either. Review your recovery phrase and save it to the cloud, write it down, or commit it to memory. Familiarize yourself with the associated fees because they can add up quickly when converting, buying, or selling if you aren’t careful. Lastly, transfers to and from your wallet are not always instantaneous, but they are much faster and cheaper than traditional methods of sending and receiving funds.
I would recommend live support phone or chat with someone to communicate with. Would also recommend a bit more information on the process of all the possible transactions. This isn’t the pro app so more info and easier to access. Robo support has hard time clarifying the issue. I would recommend the app , it really is good. I’m trying not to mix up the app review with the coinbase support. Coinbase should definitely have customer service for us with the amount of revenue they generate. It would be cost effective because they would not loose customers do to inadequate support for the volume that they have to handle, we all are new at some level with crypto trades and if I lost all my coin for lack of information I would be outraged. Public traded company and I have an investment with the company as well as a account. Market share is going to be critical on the months to come and I don’t want the company to loose traction with all crypto trade sites popping . Keep striving for more of the market share it be harder to get it later. So put the work in now guys and we will reap the dividends for years to come. Your success is my success!!!! Carpe Diem.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, this isn’t our ideal support experience and we hear your frustration. We’re currently experiencing a high number of inquiries, but we'll respond to your inquiry as soon as we can. Please reply back to the email we’ve sent you if you have any other issues.
Scared to update
I am absolutely terrified to update this Coinbase wallet. With the latest update to the Coinbase app, the app itself stopped working altogether and you guys have done absolutely nothing to fix it even after I did everything you told me, it still doesn’t work. I am now refusing to update for plain fear of it not working anymore after I do. Actually I’ve already moved my funds over to Binance and will continue to do business there. Maybe if you guys upped your quality control and made sure stuff worked before you sent it out into the world, and maybe if you’d stop pretending like it’s our fault the app doesn’t work. It worked fine until the update, it hasn’t worked since. I did everything you told me to do, like uninstall and reinstall, etc. and it STILL doesn’t work. I turned the cookies on in my settings, still doesn’t work. I didn’t sign up for this, I thought you guys had it together. I was wrong.
Update: This is the same generic response the developer gave me before, “We recommend you uninstall and reinstall the app.” Yes, yes I already tried that exactly like you guys suggested before and it didn’t work. Now you are telling me to do it again, and this is exactly why you just lost a customer, because I cannot get any real help from anyone, all I get is the runaround, plus after you guys flagged my account for suspicious activity I am so absolutely done with you people.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're sorry to hear that your app stops working whenever you update it. We hope you give our app another shot as we’re always working to improve our product experience. While troubleshooting this issue, we recommend that you first try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
For more troubleshooting tips, visit: https://help.coinbase.com/en/wallet/other-topics/troubleshooting-and-tips
If that doesn't fix the issue, kindly contact our support team, so we can look into this for you: https://help.coinbase.com/en/community-support
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coinbase Wallet
- 63.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Coinbase Wallet