Coinbase Wallet is the #1 mobile cryptocurrency wallet. Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM), and Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens.
Coinbase Wallet combines several powerful capabilities:
• SECURE USER-CONTROLLED CRYPTO WALLET - securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and ERC20 tokens, and ERC721 collectibles. You remain in control of your private keys, which are stored only on your device using Secure Element technology. We never have access to your funds.
• CRYPTO PAYMENTS - Send cryptocurrency payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
• BACKUP PRIVATE KEYS TO THE CLOUD - Backup your Wallet’s private keys to iCloud to help avoid losing your funds if you lose your device or misplace your recovery phrase.
Other highlights include:
• Generate a new Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC) and XRP, Stellar Lumens (XLM) wallet in seconds
• Connect your Coinbase.com account and easily transfer crypto to your own custody
• See the current price of assets in your wallet in your local currency
• Automatically add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectibles to your wallet
• See your transaction history
• Backup and restore wallet using standard 12-word BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask and Cipher)
• Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
It’s our mission to bring the power of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at email@example.com You can also find us on Twitter: @CoinbaseWallet
Wallet now supports most popular Layer 2 networks and Ethereum sidechains for faster and cheaper transactions - Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, Avalanche, xDai and Fantom!
Ratings and Reviews
Be VERY cautious of this app
Have been an active user for the past few months. The app keeps you logged in so when you need to access the app, it logs you in with facial recognition just like any other app does if you have that enabled. I chose to have it enabled. I was using the app on May 11th after transferring coins to it and 4 hours later the app had logged me out and now I am unable to access my balance. Their support is horrible and generic at best. It’s a shame they raised all the money from an IPO and they act like Bernie Madoff cheating users. Funny how now that I am logged out the wallet app (when trying to log in) acts as if I have never logged in. I restore from my iCloud and now the app will not accept my saved and stored password nor will it allow me to login with facial recognition as I was just logged in and using the app and the only different was the did an App update. My final words are: Find A Secure Wallet and choose an offline wallet. This is a horrible app and I am faced with a loss of expensive crypto I cannot access.
I’ve been using the wallet about a month now and I haven’t really had a problem. I haven’t found a way to “cash out” or send funds directly to my bank acct from the wallet but I don’t think that’s what it or the exchange was designed for. Remember this is a crypto wallet, so naturally the devs want your funds to remain crypto.
I’ve seen a lot of reviews that mention problems with transferring funds, non existent recovery phrases, and disappeared coins. I haven’t lost any coins but I did get an insufficient balance message after I tried to move funds from the Coinbase exchange to my wallet once. I had enough to cover the fee and was a little worried after reading the error but I waited for the confirmation email you get when whatever coin you buy on the exchange is available, then I tried the transfer again and it worked no problem. I suggest familiarizing yourself with the wallet and the exchange before you add funds to either. Review your recovery phrase and save it to the cloud, write it down, or commit it to memory. Familiarize yourself with the associated fees because they can add up quickly when converting, buying, or selling if you aren’t careful. Lastly, transfers to and from your wallet are not always instantaneous, but they are much faster and cheaper than traditional methods of sending and receiving funds.
I would recommend live support phone or chat with someone to communicate with. Would also recommend a bit more information on the process of all the possible transactions. This isn’t the pro app so more info and easier to access. Robo support has hard time clarifying the issue. I would recommend the app , it really is good. I’m trying not to mix up the app review with the coinbase support. Coinbase should definitely have customer service for us with the amount of revenue they generate. It would be cost effective because they would not loose customers do to inadequate support for the volume that they have to handle, we all are new at some level with crypto trades and if I lost all my coin for lack of information I would be outraged. Public traded company and I have an investment with the company as well as a account. Market share is going to be critical on the months to come and I don’t want the company to loose traction with all crypto trade sites popping . Keep striving for more of the market share it be harder to get it later. So put the work in now guys and we will reap the dividends for years to come. Your success is my success!!!! Carpe Diem.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, this isn’t our ideal support experience and we hear your frustration. We’re currently experiencing a high number of inquiries, but we'll respond to your inquiry as soon as we can. Please reply back to the email we’ve sent you if you have any other issues.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Toshi Holdings PTE LTD
- 138.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Coinbase Wallet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.