Supports hundreds of proof-of-work coins for 10 popular mining pools – that's 10 mining monitor apps in one! Now with 3-day free trial.
CoinDash is a cryptocurrency mining monitor and dashboard app that supports many popular mining pools including 2Miners, AntPool, Braiins Pool, Ethermine, F2Pool, Flypool, Mining Pool Hub, NanoPool, Suprnova, and ViaBTC. That's 10 mining monitor apps in one! It supports hundreds of cryptos including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum PoW, Zcash, Dash, and a host of other proof-of-work altcoins.
Statistics are displayed in a single scrollable pane grouped by category for quick and easy viewing, including hash rates, difficulty, earnings, projected earnings, shares submitted, last/current block, and workers. Also includes summary stats widget support for your favorite coins.
Check out the the hash rate history charts, earnings history charts, and graphical display of hash rates for all your workers color-keyed by coin. With effortless switching between supported coins and mining pools, intuitive pull-to-refresh updates of dashboard graphics and statistics, flagging of workers with high invalid shares, and notifications for low hash rates, we're sure you will find CoinDash a breeze to use with a refreshingly simple and intuitive user experience and design.
Now you can watch your bitcoins and altcoins pile up in style. Your eyes will thank you. Happy mining!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Hash rate charts for pools that support hash rate history
• Earnings history charts
• Summary stats widget; tap the heart to add your favorite coins to the summary stats widget
• Tap any coin pool in the summary stats widget to open detailed stats for that coin in CoinDash
• Notification of hash rate drops configurable in Settings
• Graphical display of active workers and their percentage of the total miner hash rate
• Display the most important mining statistics color-keyed to coin type
• Pull-to-refresh of statistics for the current coin and mining pool
• Context-sensitive coin selection and settings panes which adapt to the currently selected mining pool
• Fast, simple, and intuitive switching between mining pools and coins
• Worker views show accepted/rejected share stats and percentages for those mining pools that support it
• Show workers in bright red when rejected shares goes above a user-specified threshold specified in Settings
• Show projected earnings based on current earnings
• Option to show projected earnings in coins or USD for month, week, day, and hour
• Dark mode support for iOS 13+
MINING POOLS SUPPORTED
2Miners - 2miners.com
AntPool - antpool.com
Braiins Pool - braiin.com
Ethermine - ethermine.org
F2Pool - f2pool.com
Flypool - [ergo|etc|ravencoin].flypool.org
Mining Pool Hub - miningpoolhub.com (also supports some delisted coins)
NanoPool - nanopool.com
Suprnova - suprnova.cc (also supports some delisted coins)
ViaBTC - viabtc.com
1. CoinDash supports hundreds of coins across 11 popular mining pools. Tap the pool name in the top center of the screen to change mining pools. Tap the top left coin button to change coin for the current mining pool. Both the coin selection button and settings button are context-sensitive and apply to the current mining pool.
2. Some stats for a few Suprnova coins are often unavailable due to down stats servers or request throttling.
3. Workers are flagged in bright red when they surpass the rejected shares threshold in Settings.
4. Access the summary stats widget in iOS 14+ by: a) swiping to the widget screen, b) scroll to the bottom, c) tap "Edit", d) scroll to the bottom again, e) tap "Customize", f) add the pre-iOS 14 widget of your choice.
5. To receive low hash rate notifications, you must add the summary stats widget to your widget screen, and select the heart/favorites button in the main app on those coins you want to receive notifications. You can change the notification threshold for each coin independently in Settings.
• Added support for ViaBTC mining pool
• Added earnings history chart to all mining pools
• Added support for F2Pool coins Aleo, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Conflux, Dash, Ethereum Classic, EthereumFair, Ethereum POW, Ergo, Handshake, Horizen, Kadena, Kaspa, Litecoin, Nervos Network, Qitmeer Network, Ravencoin, and Zcash
• Added support for FlyPool coin Ergo
• Added support for NanoPool coin Kaspa
• Improved the hash rate history chart to include the actual duration in the description (24h, 48h, etc.)
• Renamed SlushPool to Braiins Pool
• Removed support for defunct FlyPool coins Beam, Ycash, and Zcash
• Removed support for permanently closed CoinMine mining pool
• Removed support for defunct Mining Pool Hub coins Digibyte (Groestl), MaxCoin, Musicoin, Siacoin, and StartCOIN
• Removed support for Braiins Pool coin Zcash
• Fixed AntPool and Suprnova v4.0/v4.1 regression bug where workers rendered incorrectly
• Fixed broken F2Pool workers stats
• Fixed broken Mining Pool Hub workers stats
• Fixed missing hash rate history chart on rare border condition for Suprnova for some coins
• Lightened black color for Ergo and Handshake coins so they are visible when using iOS dark mode
• Increased spacing of user interface elements in settings panes for iPad
• Improved error handling for subscriptions and restoring purchases
Ratings and Reviews
I got the app initially because hiveos does not support iPad applications. I wanted to monitor and be notified on my hash as watch dog only does email and my email is pretty junked…
I was wondering if y’all could add support for hiveon pool. I use 2miners so this app is useful regardless however I do recommend reading the available pools. Added support for hiveon would be amazing! Thanks
Developer Response ,
Thanks for rating. Will consider adding support for Hiveon in a subsequent update.
I am using this app mainly to monitor my miners on 3 different pools; NIceHash, ethermine, suprnova.
I like the readout on ethermine best out of the 3. It shows most of the info the website shows but it doesn’t show the stale shares over time, only the last reading from the miner. You can’t see if your stale shares are trending up/down/sideways unless you constantly check. Recently I have had problems with the app switching between ethereum and zcash. It will say some stats can’t be displayed if I switch between them. Satisfaction level is decreasing with this app.
NIceHash is ok but it only allows you to check individual algorithms but not the combined amount. Combined amount is what you really want as that is how you know what you are making. Since NIceHash switch algorithms frequently it really should show the combined amount.
Suprnova is my least favorite. There are constant errors retrieving your mining data so you may not get to see your status unless you constantly refresh. Also the app hasn’t been updated to show bitcoin private. For a paid app of this price I expect it to be updated very quickly.
So basically I use the app for quick snapshots of miners, if I can get the status to show. For detailed info I still have to go to the pool’s website.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We can only show stats information that individual mining pools provide in their stats API. Many mining pools have a subset of the available stats on their web site available in their stats API, so I can only work with what they give me. For example, Ethermine shows more stats information since their stats API is one of the most comprehensive. Regarding NiceHash, we've received this feature request by other users as well, and we will look into it, as they do things a little differently than all other mining multipools. As for Suprnova, a few of their coin stats servers seem to be getting overloaded frequently, so they return incomplete data. The solution here is NOT to refresh frequently as it's just compounds the problem, causing their stats server to further overload. Don't refresh more than once every couple of minutes. The good news is it only seems to affect a handful of coins.
Nicehash monitoring is not intelligent
Why on Earth when connecting this to NiceHash do I have to manually change the algorithm to get current stats?! That's the whole point of why NiceHash is attractive, it automatically changes and mines on the most profitable algorithm. This has to be changed or remove NiceHash from a supported pool IMO.
Update: thanks for the response, but that doesn't change the fact it is useless for NiceHash users! One of your competitors, Nicestats, is able to relay what NiceHash is showing on their website for projected daily revenue (cumulative across all algorithms) and can even show the wallet balance with API integration. Manually having to scroll through all possible algorithms is useless.. the app is great for static pools though, love it for that, just saying your approach to NiceHash is all wrong...
Developer Response ,
This is because NiceHash allows you to have multiple algorithms active at once. For NiceHash, algorithms that are presently active have their names highlighted in yellow, while all other algorithms remain black. This allows you to see which algorithms are active, and allows you to quickly change to currently active ones. ***UPDATE (2017/12/28): Thanks for your suggestion. We opted to keep the interface similar for all mining multipools and so allow users to view individual algorithm stats. That said, I can see what you're saying regarding a cumulative stats displays for NiceHash for all algos, as NiceHash is unique in the way it handles things. Adding your suggestion to the development backlog as a feature request.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blue Muse Inc.
- 12 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2023 Blue Muse Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access $1.99
- Unlimited Access $9.99