CoinDash is a cryptocurrency mining monitor and dashboard app that supports many popular mining multipools including Ethermine, Flypool, F2Pool, NanoPool, SparkPool, Mining Pool Hub, AntPool, SlushPool, EthPool, 2Miners, Suprnova, MineXMR, CoinMine, DwarfPool and Give-Me-Coins. That's 15 mining monitor apps in one! It supports many cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash and a host of other altcoins.
Statistics are displayed in a single scrollable pane grouped by category for quick and easy viewing, including hash rates, difficulty, earnings, projected earnings, shares submitted, last/current block, and workers. Also includes Today View summary stats widget support for your favourite coins.
Check out the the 24 hour hash rate charts + graphical display of hash rates for all your workers color-keyed by coin, effortless switching between supported coins and multipools, intuitive pull-to-refresh updates of dashboard graphics and statistics, and flagging of workers with high invalid shares for those multipools that support it.
Now you can watch your bitcoins and altcoins pile up in style. Your eyes will thank you. Happy mining!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• NEW! Dark mode support for iOS 13
• NEW! Notification of hash rate drops configurable in Settings
• Today View summary stats widget; tap the heart to add your favorite coins to the summary stats widget
• Tap any coin pool in the Today View summary stats widget to open detailed stats for that coin in CoinDash
• 24 hour hash rate charts for multipools that support hash rate history
• Graphical display of active workers and their percentage of the total miner hash rate
• Display the most important mining statistics color-keyed to coin type
• Pull-to-refresh of statistics for the current coin and multipool
• Context-sensitive coin selection and settings panes which adapt to the currently selected multipool
• Fast, simple, and intuitive switching between multipools and coins
• Worker views show accepted/rejected share stats and percentages for those multipools that support it
• Show workers in bright red when rejected shares goes above a user-specified threshold specified in Settings
• Option to show projected earnings in coins or USD for month, week, day, and hour (Ethermine, Flypool, NanoPool, EthPool)
MULTIPOOLS AND COINS SUPPORTED
2Miners - 2miners.com
AntPool - antpool.com
CoinMine.pl - coinmine.pl
DwarfPool - dwarfpool.com
Ethermine - ethermine.org
EthPool - ethpool.org (Ethereum solo mining)
F2Pool - f2pool.com
Flypool - zcash.flypool.org
Give-Me-Coins - give-me-coins.com
MineXMR - minexmr.org
Mining Pool Hub - miningpoolhub.com (also supports some delisted coins)
NanoPool - nanopool.com
SparkPool - sparkpool.com
SlushPool - slushpool.com
Suprnova - suprnova.cc (also supports some delisted coins)
1. CoinDash supports hundreds of coins/algos across 15 popular mining multipools. Tap the multipool name in the top center of the screen to change multipools. Tap the top left coin button to change coin pools for the current multipool. Both the coin selection button and settings button are context-sensitive and apply to the current multipool.
2. NanoPool requires a special wallet address format for PascalCoin. To find your full wallet account address, visit your NanoPool PascalCoin web stats, and click the JSON Data button. The first line of the displayed data shows the full account address between the quotes. NB: Don't refresh too frequently as NanoPool uses strict request throttling.
3. Some stats for a few Suprnova coin pools are often unavailable due to frequently down stats servers.
4. DwarfPool stats servers have high down times.
• Added support for iOS dark mode (in iOS 13 or later)
• Added low hash rate notifications
• Added user-configurable low hash rate notification setting to all mining pool settings panes
• Added support for Flypool coins Beam and Ycash
• Improved Suprnova settings UI to allow all coin pools to have unique credentials
• Improved settings UI slightly reducing whitespace (noticeable on small screens)
• Added 2Miners network hash rate data point to the main hash rate view since it is supported by some coin pools
• Added support for 2Miners coin Nervos CKB
• Removed support for defunct 2Miners coins Akroma, Bitcoin Private, DubaiCoin, Hush, Musicoin
• Added support for AntPool coin Siacoin Classic
• Added support for AntPool Labs coin Monero (the only labs coin with API data)
• Removed support for defunct AntPool coin Siacoin
• Added support for F2Pool coin Nervos CKB
• Updated F2Pool coin Ethereum to use wallet address instead of user name
• Removed duplicate support for Ethermine coin Zcash which is already available for Flypool
• Removed support for defunct CoinMine coins Akroma, Ellaism, Expanse, Musicoin, PeerCoin, SecureCoin, Ubiq
• Fixed reporting units for individual workers to show Sol/s or G/s instead of only H/s
• Fixed hash rate history chart being compressed in rare circumstances due to y-axis floating point rounding errors
• Fixed a crash bug that occurred when there were many thousands of workers (out of memory)
• Removed support for NiceHash mining pool until the new platform API can be supported
• CoinDash now requires iOS 11 or later (removed support for iOS 10)
Ratings and Reviews
I recommend it, still has lots of room for development though.
Works as intended. I would personally like hashrate graphs, worker zooming, notifications when any worker goes offline and notifications based on any individual worker falling behind X hashrate threshold defined by user.
Edit1: Why did you remove the reported hashrate ?? No!!
Edit2: Thanks for bringing reported back!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. We are currently working on hash rate graphs, and they will be in the next release for those mining pools that support hash rate history in their stats API. Also, your other feature requests are very reasonable, and we've added them all to the development backlog. ***UPDATE: Are you referring to Ethermine? If so, it was always returning zero. But I just tested again, and it seems like for some miners it's not. I just realized it may be user-configurable. So I'll add it back in the next minor update due shortly. But it's better to send us a support email, as this is a really inefficient way to carry on a support conversation.
I am using this app mainly to monitor my miners on 3 different pools; NIceHash, ethermine, suprnova.
I like the readout on ethermine best out of the 3. It shows most of the info the website shows but it doesn’t show the stale shares over time, only the last reading from the miner. You can’t see if your stale shares are trending up/down/sideways unless you constantly check. Recently I have had problems with the app switching between ethereum and zcash. It will say some stats can’t be displayed if I switch between them. Satisfaction level is decreasing with this app.
NIceHash is ok but it only allows you to check individual algorithms but not the combined amount. Combined amount is what you really want as that is how you know what you are making. Since NIceHash switch algorithms frequently it really should show the combined amount.
Suprnova is my least favorite. There are constant errors retrieving your mining data so you may not get to see your status unless you constantly refresh. Also the app hasn’t been updated to show bitcoin private. For a paid app of this price I expect it to be updated very quickly.
So basically I use the app for quick snapshots of miners, if I can get the status to show. For detailed info I still have to go to the pool’s website.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We can only show stats information that individual mining pools provide in their stats API. Many mining pools have a subset of the available stats on their web site available in their stats API, so I can only work with what they give me. For example, Ethermine shows more stats information since their stats API is one of the most comprehensive. Regarding NiceHash, we've received this feature request by other users as well, and we will look into it, as they do things a little differently than all other mining multipools. As for Suprnova, a few of their coin stats servers seem to be getting overloaded frequently, so they return incomplete data. The solution here is NOT to refresh frequently as it's just compounds the problem, causing their stats server to further overload. Don't refresh more than once every couple of minutes. The good news is it only seems to affect a handful of coins.
Nicehash monitoring is not intelligent
Why on Earth when connecting this to NiceHash do I have to manually change the algorithm to get current stats?! That's the whole point of why NiceHash is attractive, it automatically changes and mines on the most profitable algorithm. This has to be changed or remove NiceHash from a supported pool IMO.
Update: thanks for the response, but that doesn't change the fact it is useless for NiceHash users! One of your competitors, Nicestats, is able to relay what NiceHash is showing on their website for projected daily revenue (cumulative across all algorithms) and can even show the wallet balance with API integration. Manually having to scroll through all possible algorithms is useless.. the app is great for static pools though, love it for that, just saying your approach to NiceHash is all wrong...
Developer Response ,
This is because NiceHash allows you to have multiple algorithms active at once. For NiceHash, algorithms that are presently active have their names highlighted in yellow, while all other algorithms remain black. This allows you to see which algorithms are active, and allows you to quickly change to currently active ones. ***UPDATE (2017/12/28): Thanks for your suggestion. We opted to keep the interface similar for all mining multipools and so allow users to view individual algorithm stats. That said, I can see what you're saying regarding a cumulative stats displays for NiceHash for all algos, as NiceHash is unique in the way it handles things. Adding your suggestion to the development backlog as a feature request.
- Blue Muse Inc.
- 19.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Blue Muse Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.