Supports hundreds of coins for 13 popular mining pools – that's 13 mining monitor apps in one! Now with dark mode support for iOS 13+, and low hash rate notifications!
CoinDash is a cryptocurrency mining monitor and dashboard app that supports many popular mining multipools including Ethermine, Flypool, F2Pool, NanoPool, SparkPool, Mining Pool Hub, AntPool, SlushPool, EthPool, 2Miners, Suprnova, MineXMR, and CoinMine. That's 13 mining monitor apps in one! It supports hundreds of cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash and a host of other altcoins.
Statistics are displayed in a single scrollable pane grouped by category for quick and easy viewing, including hash rates, difficulty, earnings, projected earnings, shares submitted, last/current block, and workers. Also includes summary stats widget support for your favorite coins.
Check out the the 24 hour hash rate charts + graphical display of hash rates for all your workers color-keyed by coin, effortless switching between supported coins and multipools, intuitive pull-to-refresh updates of dashboard graphics and statistics, and flagging of workers with high invalid shares for those multipools that support it.
Now you can watch your bitcoins and altcoins pile up in style. Your eyes will thank you. Happy mining!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Dark mode support for iOS 13+
• Notification of hash rate drops configurable in Settings
• Summary stats widget; tap the heart to add your favorite coins to the summary stats widget
• Tap any coin pool in the summary stats widget to open detailed stats for that coin in CoinDash
• 24 hour hash rate charts for multipools that support hash rate history
• Graphical display of active workers and their percentage of the total miner hash rate
• Display the most important mining statistics color-keyed to coin type
• Pull-to-refresh of statistics for the current coin and multipool
• Context-sensitive coin selection and settings panes which adapt to the currently selected multipool
• Fast, simple, and intuitive switching between multipools and coins
• Worker views show accepted/rejected share stats and percentages for those multipools that support it
• Show workers in bright red when rejected shares goes above a user-specified threshold specified in Settings
• Option to show projected earnings in coins or USD for month, week, day, and hour (Ethermine, Flypool, NanoPool, EthPool)
MULTIPOOLS AND COINS SUPPORTED
2Miners - 2miners.com
AntPool - antpool.com
CoinMine.pl - coinmine.pl
Ethermine - ethermine.org
EthPool - ethpool.org (Ethereum solo mining)
F2Pool - f2pool.com
Flypool - zcash.flypool.org
MineXMR - minexmr.org
Mining Pool Hub - miningpoolhub.com (also supports some delisted coins)
NanoPool - nanopool.com
SparkPool - sparkpool.com
SlushPool - slushpool.com
Suprnova - suprnova.cc (also supports some delisted coins)
1. CoinDash supports hundreds of coins/algos across 13 popular mining multipools. Tap the multipool name in the top center of the screen to change multipools. Tap the top left coin button to change coin pools for the current multipool. Both the coin selection button and settings button are context-sensitive and apply to the current multipool.
2. Some stats for a few Suprnova coin pools are often unavailable due to down stats servers or request throttling.
3. Workers are flagged in bright red when they surpass the rejected shares threshold in Settings
4. Access the summary stats widget in iOS 14+ by: a) swiping to the widget screen, b) scroll to the bottom, c) tap "Edit", d) scroll to the bottom again, e) tap "Customize", f) add the pre-iOS 14 widget of your choice.
5. To receive low hash rate notifications, you must add the summary stats widget to your widget screen, and select the favorites button in the main app for those coins you want to receive notifications. You can change the notification threshold for each coin independently in Settings.
• Added stats refresh throttling (1 minute) to prevent serial refreshes overloading stats servers
• Improved performance to avoid unnecessary stats refreshes after exiting Settings without changes
• Added support for 2Miners coins Cortex and MimbleWimbleCoin
• Removed support for defunct 2Miners coins BitcoinZ, MOAC, Pirl, Zclassic
• Fixed missing 2Miners support for Beam
• Renamed 2Miners coins Zcoin to Firo, and ZenCash to Horizen
• Removed support for defunct AntPool coins Ethereum Classic, Monero, Siacoin Classic
• Added support for CoinMine coin Litecash
• Removed support for defunct CoinMine coins Beam, Ethereum Classic, Groestlcoin, Veil, Zclassic
• Removed support for permanently closed mining pool DwarfPool
• Improved CoinMine charting when no miner hash rate history exists; charts pool hash rate history instead
• Fixed CoinMine chart display unit in bottom right of chart (off by one order of magnitude)
• Added support for F2Pool coin Conflux
• Removed support for F2Pool coins Monero Classic, Verge (in F2Pool Labs with no API support)
• Renamed F2Pool coins Zcoin to Firo, and ZenCash to Horizen
• Improved F2Pool settings to use simpler user name credentials for more coins instead of wallet addresses
• Added support for FlyPool coin Ravencoin
• Fixed reporting units for FlyPool coins Beam and Ycash to show Sol/s in hash rate history chart
• Removed support for permanently closed mining pool Give-Me-Coins
• Updated API endpoints for MineXMR mining pool which had stopped working
• Removed support for defunct MiningPoolHub coins Electroneum, GameCredits, GeoCoin, Sexcoin, VergeScrypt, Zcoin
• Renamed MiningPoolHub coins Zcoin to Firo, and ZenCash to Horizen
• Added support for Nanopool coins Conflux and Ergo
• Removed support for defunct Nanopool coins Electroneum, Grin-29, PascalCoin
• Fixed broken SparkSpool support after SparkPool developer API changes
• Added support for SparkPool coins Beam and Nervos CKB
• Added support for Suprnova coins Cryptonite, Gapcoin, Raptoreum, Riecoin, Splendid, Yenten
• Removed support for defunct Suprnova coins Beam, Bitcoin Cash, Decred, DigiByte-Groestl, GameCredits, Komodo, Litecoin, MinexCoin, Polytimos, SafeCoin, Straks, Verge-Lyra, XDNA, Zcash, Zclassic
• Improved Suprnova charting when no miner hash rate history exists; charts pool hash rate history instead
• Fixed Suprnova reporting units for several coin pools
• Renamed Suprnova coin ZenCash to Horizen
• CoinDash now requires iOS 12 or later (removed support for iOS 11)
Ratings and Reviews
I recommend it, still has lots of room for development though.
Works as intended. I would personally like hashrate graphs, worker zooming, notifications when any worker goes offline and notifications based on any individual worker falling behind X hashrate threshold defined by user.
Edit1: Why did you remove the reported hashrate ?? No!!
Edit2: Thanks for bringing reported back!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. We are currently working on hash rate graphs, and they will be in the next release for those mining pools that support hash rate history in their stats API. Also, your other feature requests are very reasonable, and we've added them all to the development backlog. ***UPDATE: Are you referring to Ethermine? If so, it was always returning zero. But I just tested again, and it seems like for some miners it's not. I just realized it may be user-configurable. So I'll add it back in the next minor update due shortly. But it's better to send us a support email, as this is a really inefficient way to carry on a support conversation.
I am using this app mainly to monitor my miners on 3 different pools; NIceHash, ethermine, suprnova.
I like the readout on ethermine best out of the 3. It shows most of the info the website shows but it doesn’t show the stale shares over time, only the last reading from the miner. You can’t see if your stale shares are trending up/down/sideways unless you constantly check. Recently I have had problems with the app switching between ethereum and zcash. It will say some stats can’t be displayed if I switch between them. Satisfaction level is decreasing with this app.
NIceHash is ok but it only allows you to check individual algorithms but not the combined amount. Combined amount is what you really want as that is how you know what you are making. Since NIceHash switch algorithms frequently it really should show the combined amount.
Suprnova is my least favorite. There are constant errors retrieving your mining data so you may not get to see your status unless you constantly refresh. Also the app hasn’t been updated to show bitcoin private. For a paid app of this price I expect it to be updated very quickly.
So basically I use the app for quick snapshots of miners, if I can get the status to show. For detailed info I still have to go to the pool’s website.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We can only show stats information that individual mining pools provide in their stats API. Many mining pools have a subset of the available stats on their web site available in their stats API, so I can only work with what they give me. For example, Ethermine shows more stats information since their stats API is one of the most comprehensive. Regarding NiceHash, we've received this feature request by other users as well, and we will look into it, as they do things a little differently than all other mining multipools. As for Suprnova, a few of their coin stats servers seem to be getting overloaded frequently, so they return incomplete data. The solution here is NOT to refresh frequently as it's just compounds the problem, causing their stats server to further overload. Don't refresh more than once every couple of minutes. The good news is it only seems to affect a handful of coins.
Nicehash monitoring is not intelligent
Why on Earth when connecting this to NiceHash do I have to manually change the algorithm to get current stats?! That's the whole point of why NiceHash is attractive, it automatically changes and mines on the most profitable algorithm. This has to be changed or remove NiceHash from a supported pool IMO.
Update: thanks for the response, but that doesn't change the fact it is useless for NiceHash users! One of your competitors, Nicestats, is able to relay what NiceHash is showing on their website for projected daily revenue (cumulative across all algorithms) and can even show the wallet balance with API integration. Manually having to scroll through all possible algorithms is useless.. the app is great for static pools though, love it for that, just saying your approach to NiceHash is all wrong...
Developer Response ,
This is because NiceHash allows you to have multiple algorithms active at once. For NiceHash, algorithms that are presently active have their names highlighted in yellow, while all other algorithms remain black. This allows you to see which algorithms are active, and allows you to quickly change to currently active ones. ***UPDATE (2017/12/28): Thanks for your suggestion. We opted to keep the interface similar for all mining multipools and so allow users to view individual algorithm stats. That said, I can see what you're saying regarding a cumulative stats displays for NiceHash for all algos, as NiceHash is unique in the way it handles things. Adding your suggestion to the development backlog as a feature request.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blue Muse Inc.
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Blue Muse Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.