ColdWX is a simple and easy Cold Weather correction tool for barometric based Instrument approaches.
With an airport elevation and airport temperature as minimum input, the application will calculate a temperature corrected approach path displayed as a simple table.
- Custom DME Start range
- DME Range slider with corrected altitudes based on 1/10th of a Nm.
- Differentiate between GPS/DME Approach
- DME Offset
- Day/Night Mode
- Copy correction table to clipboard
Pre-filled airport data-set. If supplied, the following fields will be pre-filled:
- Runway Threshold elevation
- OAT (retrieved from the last download METAR, this may be out of date)
- Glide Path Angle
- GPS or DME Based approach and corrected DME Offset if
- DME Start Distance
(please contact me for more information http://www.bluebits.nl/?page_id=124)
- Added Platform Altitude as (corrected) reference
- Fixed possible issue with Paste of clipboard data in Lido
- Added GRF decoder
- Manual Dark/Light mode is removed, the app will now follow the Device
- Fixed an error in calculation of apparent glide path
- Minor UI fixes
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Martin Groesbeek
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 M Groesbeek
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.