At Colibri, our vision is to create a better everyday life for people with diabetes by providing a user-friendly way to stay on top of what matters most. Keeping track of glucose level in order to determine the right insulin dosage is key to staying healthy.
● Enter the data. See predicted glucose.
After adding a current glucose level and carbs, the app will show you the expected glucose level after two hours. Adjust the insulin dose to keep your glucose within normal range. Range limits can be adjusted in settings.
● Track glucose trends. See daily glucose readings on one graph.
The graph is the excellent way to understand what is going on with your glucose levels. Pay more attention when the numbers aren't green. That means your glucose level is out of safe range. This condition can be dangerous for your health. Discuss with your doctor how you need to act when your glucose is out of desired range.
● Keep tracking. Improve your diabetes control.
It is always great to remember the last thing that you did. Easy access to information for recent days allows you to identify relations between your food and insulin dosages.
● Personalize the app. Use ratios that suits you the best.
Are default insulin dosages too high or too low for you? You can modify it in settings. Choose ratios, that will work better for you. We all different.
● Access all of your data in one place. Have your CGM readings show up on the graph.
HealthKit integration allows you to see data from CGM devices no the graph and in statistics.
● Analyze your progress. Have statistics handy for your doctor appointment.
In the Statistics of the app, you'll get your approximate HbA1C result, based on your glucose readings for that month. You can compare last tree month to keep in mind how your diabetes is going. Also, here you can find your average consumptions per day to ask the right prescription and discuss your diabetes situation with your doctor.
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider about any health concerns.
Colibri Glucose Control: $1.99/month or 19.99/year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms & Conditions: https://colibrigc.com/terms-and-conditions
We are continuously working on improving the application so you can think less about diabetes, but get better control. Stay with Colibri Glucose Control and see where we can get together!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I found this app a week ago and it’s actually been super helpful to count my insulin dosage. I personally find it quite easy to use and it’s great that it saves and analyze all glucose readings I put in.
- Nataliia Koldaeva
- 19.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Nataliia Koldaeva
- In-App Purchases
- All Access (Monthly) $1.99
- All Access (Annual) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.