Lose yourself in the simple art of blending and matching colors. With original color-mixing gameplay and multi-touch controls, Colibrium blends mindfulness and gaming into a delightful, unique experience which brings your mind into a state of flow: relaxing, engaging and fun.
Choose your style of play:
* Zen mode - chill out and practice mindfulness in an enjoyable way. No challenges, only relaxation.
* Challenge mode - what starts out as a simple, peaceful and relaxing experience becomes a deeply focused, gripping game as it adapts to your growing skill level. This makes Colibrium great for everyone: kids and adults, those who would normally never play video games and even hard-core gamers.
Our universe has gone out of balance!
Create and pop colored objects with your magic touch to restore harmony. Find the right balance of colors to match the color you are given. Match three colors to take you to the next stage - each stage adds to the challenge.
Focus to sharpen your skill and enter a state of flow, where action comes naturally. Cultivate this state of mind and bring it into your everyday life.
* A deep, mindful experience for adults - a haven for your busy mind, it helps you let go, relax and have fun, tapping into the rejuvenating state-of-mind called ‘flow’
* Kid-friendly with cute, colorful cartoon graphics, and even has a ‘baby’ mode for young children with unlimited free play where they cannot lose (you have to choose to exit)
* Free to play and enjoy - share it with your friends and family
* A labour of love by a guy who grew up fascinated by games, from all the way back in the days of the Commodore 64 and Amiga
* Proudly hand-crafted in Ōtepoti/Dunedin, Aotearoa New Zealand
* Permanently unlock colors and remove ads by a one-time purchase which can be shared using Family Sharing ('No ads' button which sends you to the 'Colibrium Plus' App Store listing).
* More colors to choose and even more color combos!
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! :)
I love this app, it's a really interesting game and completely different from anything in the App Store. It's really fun to play and it's amazing how interesting it gets and How addictive it is. I totally recommend it
Really nice game, having to balance the colors is something I have never seen before. Every stage made it more challenging.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.