Collabora Office is an enterprise-ready office suite based on LibreOffice technology which makes up the world’s most popular open-source office productivity suite. Backed by a global community of developers, testers, localization specialists and a professional partners network, Collabora Office is built for critical business needs and discerning users by Collabora Productivity – the world's largest code contributor to LibreOffice.
• Enterprise-hardened through relentless testing and improvement
• Backported key features from newer versions of LibreOffice
• Improved OOXML file support (.docx, .docm)
• Enterprise-wide: one office code base common to your entire environment
• One app serving as a complete suite, does the work of six apps
• Includes advanced word processor, spreadsheet, presentation and diagram software
• Reads and writes Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files (including OOXML)
• More than 80 million users of Collabora Office including governments, education and FTSE 500 companies
• Industry-leading support of Open Document Format, popular in the public sector
• Unmatched compatibility with trillions of exisiting documents and over 100 document and graphic formats supported
• User interface in over 50 languages
• Spelling dictionaries for over 40 languages
• Visio and Publisher document import and viewing
• Export of documents to PDF and EPUB 3
• Interoperability with MS Office
• Better support of document themes
• Support for nested floating tables in Writer
• Pivot tables: allow sort by selection in non-manual mode
• Correctly import default cell background color from XLSX files
• Fixed column with exported to XLSX
• Crash fixes
• Fixed CVE-2023-4863 - Heap-Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability in libwebp
Ratings and Reviews
Use the new Collabora Office
Finally it works !
Could be a 5 but I have not used it enough yet to be sure. :-)
I installed this today. I like it except that I cannot print in portrait format. When I go to print, the printer’s preview shows in landscape, while the print preview shows a portrait format. It only prints in landscape. This will definitely not work when trying to print labels and cards. Other stuff must be emailed to another computer running MS Office hooked to another different printer. That computer, after the Win 10 upgrade is jittery and unusable for use with a word processor. Will someone get this stuff right? Please!
Incompatible with RTL languages
This version DOES NOT support right-to-left languages! I bought version 4 of this app. It worked perfectly with Arabic. I made a mistake of updating to this version, 5.0, which was a mistake!. For those who use RTL languages don’t update.
The bug is when you finish writing a word in Arabic and after pressing the space-bar to add new word to the sentence, the space moves the previous word to the left and once you start typing the new world the previous word will move back to its position. As you continue writing a complete sentence, some character disappears.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Collabora Productivity Ltd
- 438.3 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Collabora Productivity Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.