* * * THIS IS THE OLD VERSION. Search "CollageIt 3 Pro" on App Store for the latest version now! * * *
* * * 70% Off Time Limited Offer * * *
CollageIt Pro is an easy-to-use and automatic software that helps you create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. It was designed to give everyone an opportunity to brighten up one’s photo collection, and in a few seconds, a set of photos will be turned into an impressive array of collages.
With CollageIt Pro, collage creation is effortless. Choose a collage template from 4 collage styles (Mosaic, Grid, Center, Pile ), including 30+ templates, which have been professionally designed, add photos, the photo collage can be generated automatically. Click Random Layout to generate different collage layouts until you get the most stunning collage layout as you wish. What’s more, you are able to personalize the photo collage at your convenience. After you make your favorite collage, you can export it and share with your friends and families.
"CollageIt - Absolutely the best at what it does. Pretty wide variety of layouts for a few images or dozens - exactly what I have been looking for - keep up the good work."
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• Only three steps you’ll create photo collage automatically. Easy enough for all users of all experienced levels.
• Realtime preview with a super speed and create the collage in a few seconds.
• The large photo capacity allows you to create collages from just a handful of photos or using up to 200 photos.
• Supports large scale collage and the collage size can be reached A1 size and even larger.
* Various Templates to Choose
• Supports 4 collage styles including Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile.
• Includes 30+ templates in total.
• The templates cover almost all kinds of collage styles, letting the user select a style and add their photos.
* Customize Photo Collages Freely
• Customize the page size and collage background to suit your needs.
• Easily customize the collage layout with variable parameters like photo count, photo space, page margin, rotation and sparse.
• Photo border and shadow added for decoration.
• Crop photo is available so that the photos in the collage can fit well into the chosen collage space.
• Various collage layouts can be continuously generated using the Random Layout function.
• Add text to collage.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collages as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, etc. image formats and print it out.
• Send the collage to family members and friends via Email.
• Easily set your photo collage as your desktop wallpaper.
• Save the collage as a PDF file.
• Save your collage as project and open it for further editing.
HELP & SUPPORT
We love to hear from our users. You might face some problems or have a suggestion for a feature you want to report. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Send us your comments! We'd love to hear your voice.
* Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
App is Decent
Collageit Pro is decent, but is also a bit maddening. It creates collages, as you would expect out of an app called "collageit" - but it has some serious, major drawbacks in my mind.
1: It does not allow you to save what you are working on. You can export it, but that's it. If you are working on a large collage (which this supports) - the app has to stay open the whole time. Before you can work on another collage, you must finish what you are working on, then export it. If you exit the app, and decide you want a different collage or change what you just did - too bad. You have to start over. Not begin able to save your work is a deal breaker, in my opinion.
2: No iPhoto integration. You can drag your photos over to the app, but it does not show your iPhoto library.
3: You are not able to resize any of the photos. Let's say you have a great beach landscape, and you want to expand it, make it larger, show the whole photo, etc. Can't do it. You can drag it to another photo that is landscape and swap the two - and you can do some limited resizing of the photo in the set size CollageIt provides, but you cannot have any custom collages where you can expand a photo and have the others adjust around it.
If you have a certain set of photos you want to create a collage with, this app might be good. It does create some decent collages, but overall, I was disappointed with the app.
Basic and Painful
I upgraded to the Pro version, hoping that I could assemble and print a decent collage on a 5x7 paper. Printing from this software is a nightmare. Using anything other than their pre-programmed collage templates is hopeless. This is a very basic and difficult software which is not worth the price. It's printing interface is awful. There is no print preview function, and when I tried to print using a customized size of 5x7, I got a 2x3 print on an 8x10 photo paper. Collage software should not be complicated, and it should offer the opportunity to resize, reposition, and modify the photos in the collage. This software only allows you to reposition. Printing should also be easy. My last gasp is to export the collage to iPhoto and hope for the best. There is an opportunity here for someone to make a good collage software. I haven't found one yet.
Full pro version
The reviewer that says this is not the full pro version is confused or somthing because it is the full version. I was hesitant to buy it because of his review, but I took a chance and I am glad I did. I was able to set the output size to 16" x 20" at 300 dpi to print out a poster on my epson stylus pro 4000 and it looks perfect! I was also able to add 27 photos and crop each one, all pro version features so I think he may have downloaded the free version and was using that version when he wrote his review. Just wanted to let everyone else know incase you were hesitant to buy based on that review. This app saved me hours of time vs doign it by had in photoshop.
- PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- 6.8 MB
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 PearlMountain.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.