** Also look for our apps on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the collections of things you own. The app can help you manage the following collections:
Knives and Swords
Alcohol, Beer, and Liquor
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Uses database search and manual barcode entry to quickly add your items into your collection.
- Create a free account and store your collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS, Mac, or web device at any time.
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer.
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new items that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter and Sort on any field of information within an item.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your personal details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user-driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, countries, regions, and more.
- High-resolution art for each item, including a second picture for the back of an item.
- Many more extras!
Note: This app requires an internet connection.
Updates the app to be Universal, which now natively supports both Intel and Apple chips.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t sync across devices
Bought the full version for Mac, not realizing the purchase would not carry over to my iPhone. At least my books carry over. I accidentally added video games as a separate purchase on phone because my thumb was on the home button. I bought on Mac so I could easily type in my collection lists instead of trying to reenter/rescan everything on the phone. Plus, for a lot of books, I had to enter ISBN manually because the scanner did not recognize the book or came up with a completely different book than what I was trying to scan. Really bummed that I have to spend more money if I want all my categories on both devices. If an app is compatible for more than one device, and especially if it’s account-based where you have to log in, it should span across all with one purchase only. Why would I want to pay $75, or close to it to have the app on whichever device is closest, or when I need a portable device, i.e., phone?
The App is very nice but cant figure out how to print out my collection directly from the mac app. Able to export from the iPhone app but should be a way to print directly from the mac app.
Just what I needed!
I had been using another program for several years, when I began having problems with the app syncing across devices. Absolutely no help from tech support. I decided to find something else and this is where I landed.
Not only does it sync beautifully from my Mac to my phone and even online, but they were able to take my files exported from the previous program and import the majority for me. So instead of reentering over 1,000 books and 400 movies, I had to enter less than 300, total.
Every question I’ve had has been answered promptly and clearly and I’ve always gotten follow-up communication where warranted.
I highly recommend Collectors and wish I’d found it before I wasted time and money with the other guy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.