Be the COACH in this complete college basketball simulation game!
We’ve listened to all of your amazing ideas and have worked twice as hard to make College BBALL Coach 2 the most comprehensive college basketball sim game to date!
This time, you’ll experience the deepest college basketball sim on the mobile market, with full stats and records, 20+ player ratings, player positions, extensive recruiting and a much more comprehensive simulation of the game.
You'll still need to manage your team and recruit new players, but now you have much more to do! Set your offensive and defensive strategies, tempo, go-to players, rotations and minutes - and that's just the beginning! We're also excited to introduce a full game simulation engine, where you can watch the play-by-play as your games happen and make adjustments on the fly. In addition, we've added Game Impact Moments where you quickly step into the shoes of your players and be asked to make the big shot!
We're also happy to announce that you now have the option of coaching a MEN'S or a WOMEN'S team! We're very excited about this and can't wait for you to try it!
Can you handle the pressure? How quickly can you win a National Championship? Can you be the greatest college basketball coach of all time? It’s time to find out!
We packed some great features into College BBALL Coach 2:
• A complete and deep statistical engine that utilizes 20+ player ratings and full positions.
• Manage your team starters, depth chart, set rotation minutes, tempo and choose from over 10 offensive and defensive strategies to ensure your team plays exactly the way you want!
• A complete game simulation engine that lets you watch the play-by-play as each of your games unfold in real-time.
• Use Game Impact Moments to step into the shoes of your players and make that big shot during your games!
• Leverage a simple yet challenging “mini-game” approach to weekly practice to improve your players.
• Progress through a 32-game regular season that culminates in your conference tournament or even the national championship tournament, if you are so lucky!!
• A full recruiting simulation after every season, with 15 different recruiting actions! One of the deepest and most challenging recruiting simulations in sports gaming, but satisfyingly straight-forward and easy to play! Yeah, we’re super proud of this one!
• View a full range of season and career stats and historical records for every player and team as well as your individual career win-loss records against every team in the game.
• Track your career progress, contract status and coaching achievements to ensure you are hall-of-fame material. Oh, and by the way, if you aren’t able to find success, you could very well find yourself out of a job, too!
• Thumb through a 15-page digital college basketball preview magazine at the beginning of every season!
Fixed issue with help screen on some devices and resolutions.
Modified game settings screen and options.
Added NEW Setting: Bottom Ad Banner Space. If you haven't purchased Remove All Ads, you can modify this setting to adjust the various screens to accommodate for recent unusual large banner ads.
Minor performance and recruiting tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game with a few annoying problems
The game is great. There are no college basketball sim games like it on iOS that I have played. My problems are that 1. It kills my battery 2. Upsets happen wayyy to often. Like I’m talking I had a year where the 1,2,3,5 seed all lost in the first round of the national tournament. And the 16 seed that beat the 1 seed made it all the way to the elite 8. 3. I feel like recruiting could be revamped a little bit. It seems like it’s a little too easy for small schools to snag big players when they get them in their top 5. Also I haven’t noticed if winning the natty increases recruiting. I’m in my 9th season with 2 national championships and haven’t noticed a difference in my recruiting between seasons. Reward winning but do leave the possibly of a dark horse team. Just not too much. 4. And lastly, this isn’t really a problem just a suggestion. Unless we want to (like keep an option to do this) don’t give us amazing job offers to start. Make it like a real sim where coaches has to work their way up and prove themselfs instead of getting to start their career at a powerhouse like UNC. Besides that amazing game and continue to update!
Best college sim out there, but...
First of all id like to say this game is hands down the best college sim in the market. And one of the top sims in general. However, it does have a few issues that is preventing me from playing the game as much as i used to. First, the biggest issue I have is at some point the game will bug out and wont let me move forward, like the continue button just disapears. Nothing ive done has fixed it. I always have to delete my save and make a new one, I have never gotten past year 8. And second I love taking small schools and making them successful but you cant really do that in this game because you get fired after one year regardless of the season you had. I took an 3-22 school and turned them into a 16 win team the year after and still got fired. You get fired after one year by every team. These are easy fixes, but the developers havnt updated this game in a yearso im hoping they are working on a part 3 that is even better than this version. And maybe a pro basketball gm so we can ise the import/export festure to save draft classes :)
Highly recommended game tho
This is a one of a kind game, and I’ve been addicted to it quite recently. However, after winning the championship a couple years in a row, I decided to go to a small school to build it up and turn it into something. However, always left getting fired after year 1 after a disappointing season. What do you expect me to do in 1 year as coach? Rome wasn’t built in a day. Give us more control for the games instead of just simulations and occasional jump ins. That said, the jump in times are not enjoyable because the basketball moves so fast that I’m left never succeeding. Can we slow the ball down a tad to give a chance? (I play on fastest mode so not sure if this is the cause). Also would like to see some challenges because I am now left with nothing to accomplish since I’ve always won 4 championships in a row. Getting boring, but still love the game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- David Zolnier
- 137.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock EVERYTHING $6.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Recruiting Boost $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.