Be the COACH in this complete college basketball simulation game!
We’ve listened to all of your amazing ideas and have worked twice as hard to make College BBALL Coach 2 the most comprehensive college basketball sim game to date!
This time, you’ll experience the deepest college basketball sim on the mobile market, with full stats and records, 20+ player ratings, player positions, extensive recruiting and a much more comprehensive simulation of the game.
You'll still need to manage your team and recruit new players, but now you have much more to do! Set your offensive and defensive strategies, tempo, go-to players, rotations and minutes - and that's just the beginning! We're also excited to introduce a full game simulation engine, where you can watch the play-by-play as your games happen and make adjustments on the fly. In addition, we've added Game Impact Moments where you quickly step into the shoes of your players and be asked to make the big shot!
We're also happy to announce that you now have the option of coaching a MEN'S or a WOMEN'S team! We're very excited about this and can't wait for you to try it!
Can you handle the pressure? How quickly can you win a National Championship? Can you be the greatest college basketball coach of all time? It’s time to find out!
We packed some great features into College BBALL Coach 2:
• A complete and deep statistical engine that utilizes 20+ player ratings and full positions.
• Manage your team starters, depth chart, set rotation minutes, tempo and choose from over 10 offensive and defensive strategies to ensure your team plays exactly the way you want!
• A complete game simulation engine that lets you watch the play-by-play as each of your games unfold in real-time.
• Use Game Impact Moments to step into the shoes of your players and make that big shot during your games!
• Leverage a simple yet challenging “mini-game” approach to weekly practice to improve your players.
• Progress through a 32-game regular season that culminates in your conference tournament or even the national championship tournament, if you are so lucky!!
• A full recruiting simulation after every season, with 15 different recruiting actions! One of the deepest and most challenging recruiting simulations in sports gaming, but satisfyingly straight-forward and easy to play! Yeah, we’re super proud of this one!
• View a full range of season and career stats and historical records for every player and team as well as your individual career win-loss records against every team in the game.
• Track your career progress, contract status and coaching achievements to ensure you are hall-of-fame material. Oh, and by the way, if you aren’t able to find success, you could very well find yourself out of a job, too!
• Thumb through a 15-page digital college basketball preview magazine at the beginning of every season!
Fixed issue with help screen on some devices and resolutions.
Modified game settings screen and options.
Added NEW Setting: Bottom Ad Banner Space. If you haven't purchased Remove All Ads, you can modify this setting to adjust the various screens to accommodate for recent unusual large banner ads.
Minor performance and recruiting tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game with a few annoying problems
The game is great. There are no college basketball sim games like it on iOS that I have played. My problems are that 1. It kills my battery 2. Upsets happen wayyy to often. Like I’m talking I had a year where the 1,2,3,5 seed all lost in the first round of the national tournament. And the 16 seed that beat the 1 seed made it all the way to the elite 8. 3. I feel like recruiting could be revamped a little bit. It seems like it’s a little too easy for small schools to snag big players when they get them in their top 5. Also I haven’t noticed if winning the natty increases recruiting. I’m in my 9th season with 2 national championships and haven’t noticed a difference in my recruiting between seasons. Reward winning but do leave the possibly of a dark horse team. Just not too much. 4. And lastly, this isn’t really a problem just a suggestion. Unless we want to (like keep an option to do this) don’t give us amazing job offers to start. Make it like a real sim where coaches has to work their way up and prove themselfs instead of getting to start their career at a powerhouse like UNC. Besides that amazing game and continue to update!
AMA omg game that needs more REALITY
You should implement a prestige upgrade system or contract goals we have to meet that way Success/Losing will either progress or regress the programs prestige over time. Like you can “level up” after achieving so many things, that you can gain a prestige star or even lose one for missing goals. Also what determines who gets drafted where? My #1 player in the country recruit won NPOY as a freshman and sophomore, didn’t declare for the draft until senior year and was taken in the late 2nd round. It should be harder to upgrade players to 10ovr that way more 9OVR freshmen go pro (like real life) and it makes it harder for 1 and 2 star programs to attain a 10OVR player. Training for elite teams should be slightly more effective, that way lower prestige schools have to convince guys to stay longer (like in real life) to have their most talented squad.
Decent but a lot of bugs
I personally love the College BBALL coach series and was a very big fan of the first one and I like a lot of the changes made to the game but there are many bugs. First off I feel like as a four star prestige school and putting everything into a top recruit I don’t think that it makes since that a one star school can sneak in and snag that player when they aren’t even on their top schools list. Secondly there are way to many upsets, I’ve played 8 seasons and I don’t think I’ve seen a single one seed in the final four. Lastly I feel like you get fired way to quickly or even after you have a good season. I brought a team from a losing record to regular season conference champs but back to the upset part I lost in the first game. After being the regular season conference champ with a 26-7 record I still missed the tournament and then I got fired after having an amazing recruiting class. Overall this game could be really fun if there weren’t so many small annoying bugs that just make the game extremely frustrating.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- David Zolnier
- 137.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Team Editor $0.99
- Conference Editor $0.99
- Court Editor $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.