Be a college basketball coach in this unique entertainment sim!
You could actually call College BBALL Coach an "Entertainment Sim" of sorts. You'll manage your team, recruit new players, play over 20 practice drills and simulate your game outcomes based on how well your gameplan and players match up against opposing teams.
Pretty simple, but you'll see that it can be quite fun and challenging when it comes down to it! Do you have what it takes to win a National Championship, coach? Let's find out!
*** After over a year in design, development and testing, I'm proud to bring this great game to all of the college basketball fans out there! Please enjoy the game and share any ideas, feedback or bugs (hey, I'm human after all) that you encounter to help make this the best game it can be! Thanks and welcome to College BBALL Coach!
Fixed a bug where certain coaches could not retire. Talk about an endless job!
Various tournament game sim tweaks.
Bug fix on View Player screen.
Tweaks to various display items.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent with need of a few tweaks
I absolutely love this game. If I was to nitpick and ask for a couple things, it would be this. Schedule harder out of conference games for those teams who have greater scoring capacity. Waiting by 60 points is no fun. I have also had my entire team on as first and second team in our conference. This is totally unrealistic and the one thing that I think needs to be changed. Also, When I am making multiple millions as a salary and there is very little to compete for other team offers, why when would I change teams? Change that. Lastly, Why would I ever practice on my own when I get virtual success on most sim practice. Is there that much of a difference when you win the practice. Rather than random things to practice on, can I pick what it is? Also, can you make a feature of five star teams and possibly have tournaments during the season? Lastly, if I win in the last shot of of 3 ball, it still says I lose. Thanks for all your good work on this game.
Absolutely Great Game- minor suggestions
Hey, all I really play in my phone are a couple of online games and sports sims, this is by far in contention for the best on iOS with OOTP’s MLB Manager 17. The only thing it lacks in my opinion is some strategic depth. For instance, having positions. This would be awesome to have a legit starting 5 and have to play/ plan that way. This would make recruiting more strategic; instead of just going to best available, you may need a C and have to get one who is 7 overall instead of going for the mass of 9’s available in the current system. Another would be adding measurables, ie height and weight for starters. I really do enjoy this game, and my last suggestion for now would be the option to turn off some purchases, as I have noticed that the game is too easy after buying the recruiting boost. Thanks for the great game, and I know this isn’t a small ask, but I’m a hardcore sports fan and these additions would put this game over the top.
This is the only game I play on my phone. It is very fun and time consuming. But there are a few problems that get on my nerves.
• I dont understand how some teams get multiple players who average over 20 ppg and are only 8 or 9 overalls. I have lost in the conference championship game every year against lexington, ky or Kentucky because they had a team that had multiple 20 ppg players. At one point in those years I had a team with 4 10 overalls and 6 9 overalls, yet none of them averaged above 20ppg and my team was blown away 4 times by kentucky in one year. Their team had 3 9 overalls, 2 8 overalls, and the rest were 7 or 6 overalls. It drives me crazy.
• Another problem is recruiting, because it says that im in the lead for a recruit on both the points list and the players list, yet somehow I end up losing the recruit to another team. It is so bad that at some players i have been up by over 100points and I still lost the recruits.
• This isnt a problem, but I would like to add an interest bar for players leaving early for the draft. I have no idea if the player wants to return to school or go to the draft. It turns out to be a waste of points for 3 weeks, which is crucial for recruiting if you have more than 5 spots open on your team.
•Also could you lower the overalls for some recruits. I dont like the idea of their being 10 overall players in their first season. I believe 9 overall should be the highest.
- David Zolnier
- 87 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Zolnier Games (David Zolnier)
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $6.99
- Team Editor $0.99
- 30% Recruiting Boost $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.