If you are thinking about a large university, a small liberal arts college, a specialized college, a community college, a career or technical college or a trade school, you can find information on all of them here. Foreign students, high school students, current college students looking to transfer, parents, the working professional looking to go to grad school will find this application very useful.
Some things you could do with the application include:
- Searching for colleges by zipcode, city, state and distance.
- View colleges around your current geographic location
- View details about the top 100 colleges in different categories and the best graduate schools, undergraduate colleges for different majors, community colleges and trade schools.
Includes over 7000 colleges and virtually any college in the United States can be found using this application. Information about each college includes:
- Type of college (private, public, 4-year, 2-year, trade schools)
- Degrees Offered
- Campus Setting (rural, suburb, large city, etc)
- Campus Housing Availability Information
- Student population with charts on diversity
- Special Learning Opportunities
- Religious Affiliation
- Credit Accepted
- Estimated Student Expenses for three (3) years
- Financial Aid Information
- Enrollment Information
- Application Fee
- Freshman Retension Rate
- Programs and Majors
- Varsity Athletic Teams
- Campus Security Information for 3-years
- Federal Load Default Rates
- User Reviews
You have the ability to write a review, bookmark a college, and so much more. Browse the college site right from the application and apply for admissions.
This application more than delivers and we would be listening for ideas to improve functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. So much information about my favorite colleges and very easy to use. The filters are very detailed and gives a lot of options to find the right school. A+++
Can’t sort by major anymore!! :(
Like so many apps I figure out how to use it and really enjoy it and then they update it and now I just want to delete it. I used to easily search each college and look at all of the majors listed or even sort by the major that I wanted to find and now you can only see the most popular majors and they are not in alphabetical order because they are in order of popularity. Very frustrating! Bring back the old version the new pretty colors and layout don’t make up for what they took away.
Great POTENTIAL to streamline search BUT:
I do not see an opportunity to provide app feedback to let them know that it crashes every single time. It seems to not like, in particular, the whole sorting thing by "diversity." Truthfully, I am very interested in all of the things that it CAN sort by but I have yet to be able to use it and I, too, paid to unlock the features. I have an iPhone and my ios is updated.
Description says that this bug was fixed. It wasn't.
- Dorm Mom LLC
- 139.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 All Rights Reserved. Dorm Mom, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Advanced Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.