Stay connected on the go with CollegeLife.
• CHATTER - Stay social and connect with your campus by sharing your thoughts and experiences with Chatter at your college.
• BROWSE YOUR CAMPUS - Access all the information you’ll need for your College. Browse bus schedules, dining hall hours & menus, and on-campus buildings.
• 1 APP, 250+ DIFFERENT COLLEGES - Visiting a friend at another school? Switch Colleges without leaving the app and you’ll feel right at home.
• ALL OF THIS & MORE - There’s much more to CollegeLife, download now to see why we’re the #1 app at Colleges nationwide.
The CollegeLife team is working hard to bring you everything you need, all in one place. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, or suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
This app requires too much information. Im not giving up my phone number, email, full name, and creating an account just to see what time the dining hall closes. This should not have replaced iMadison it simply should be an alternative.
Developer Response ,
Hello Ben! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback. Since CollegeLife connects students via "Hangouts", we request the user to create a standard profile. Additionally, we are implementing a Facebook login to help speed up the onboarding process. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Best Regards - Brian
Don’t get this
This app is a waste. I’m looked at it for university of Arizona. I like how it has food options,there hours and menus. Everything else is a waste. When I tried looking how to get to places it says there is a error every time. The worst part the comments are totally messed up. It says in the app to be positive but all people do is talk about there depressing life. Some of the comments are sketchy too. And we can’t so our name so we’re basically talking to strangers. I don’t understand the point in that. It’s very sketchy
It’s fun to post anonymously and all but this app doesn’t completely work. My main problem is that it doesn’t sort people by college like it says it does. Some people I was chatting with on there decided to chat on other social media apps, and then we learned that we go to completely different schools. Not to mention the app as a whole needs a lot of work before it’s functional as a decent social platform
- GreenValley Apps, LLC
- 81.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 GreenValley Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.