All Collins dictionaries are written by experts in their field. These dictionaries include thousands of entries that summarise basic principles and break down terminology.
· Collins Dictionary of Biology, 3rd ed. © W. G. Hale, V. A. Saunders, J. P. Margham, 2005.
· Collins Dictionary of Economics, 4th ed. © C. Pass, B. Lowes, L. Davies, 2005.
· Collins Dictionary of Business, 3rd ed. © C. Pass, B. Lowes, A. Pendleton, L. Chadwick, D. O’Reilly and M. Afferson, 2002, 2005.
· Collins Dictionary of Law © W.J. Stewart, 2006.
· Collins Dictionary of Astronomy © V. Illingworth, 2006.
· Collins Dictionary of Sociology, 3rd ed. © D. Jary and J. Jary, 2000.
· Collins Dictionary of Medicine © R. M. Youngson, 2004, 2005.
*** ‘An impressive publication.’ – Times Higher Education Supplement. (Praise for Collins Dictionary of Sociology) ***
*** ‘It is by far the best medical dictionary I have seen and I would recommend it to anyone.’ – Amazon customer review for Collins Dictionary of Medicine ***
Whether you are studying, expanding your knowledge or simply reading for pleasure, these reference books are accessible for all.
- Ultralingua, Inc.
- 105.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c) HarperCollins and Ultralingua 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.