The Year is 2017. Russian Intelligence Agents have infiltrated the 2016 U.S. elections, hacking into election systems and email servers, building fake news websites and fake media companies, building bots to upvote fake news on Facebook, and possibly even infiltrating the campaigns of the candidates themselves.
You play a Special Agent on a team investigating clues at potential crime scenes from New York and Washington to London and Moscow. Your assignment is to tail one of eight suspects around the world, and you also have subpoena power to summon one other suspect each turn to a potential crime scene.
You'll use logic to separate out the merely scandalous from the criminally scandalous, and work to bring an indictment against the correct suspect in one scandal at one scene. The indictment must be correct, or you will lose the game and the country.
Ideally, you would like to be the first Special Agent to discover the correct indictment, but any agent on your team can win for the good of the country.
Remember, the clock is ticking against you. If you make Donald Trump too angry, he might exercise the Pardon Power. And if the investigation drags on too long, then all will truly be lost...
- Bring the correct indictment yourself and receive a medal.
- More game options, including a choice for less intelligent AIs and a game difficulty option.
- New colored Player Drawers and trigger tabs at the side of the board to see which agent is tailing which suspect and how many cards are in their hand. As you learn the cards in the other player's hands, they are revealed.
- The notebook is now context-sensitive and will open to Scenes from the board, and to Suspects or Scandals from within the appropriate Investigate page.
- In the Notebook it is easier to cycle between the Scenes, Suspects and Scandals. The folding triangles are gone and either tap the columns header or double tap on items to change views.
- Using the Pardon Power should be easier for the human player. The AIs will use Pardon Power more often.
- The "twits" are now animated in the background and hover over the Twit Log ,rather than interrupting play with a dialog. You can also turn off all Trump Twits using the "Fact-based Twits Only" switch in the options.
- Time is more likely to expire in the game. A team victory is less assured. This is particularly true when the game difficulty is increased in the game options.
- Display enhancements for large screen (iPad) devices.
- Reduced Crashes. A memory leak was fixed that could interrupt game play.
- See Through LLC
- 51.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 See Through LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.