The colorbutler.com app is designed to help colorblind people dress for success through improved color coordination. The app makes use of proprietary machine learning algorithms to evaluate sets of clothes from your closet or retailers to find those that are best for you. We address color in a whole new way! With the Color Butler app you can:
- Quickly enter clothing into a virtual closet, with machine learning helping you tag clothing color.
- Browse your articles of clothing by type.
- Mix and match clothes into outfits with a score that guides you to improved color matching using artificial intelligence.
- Save outfits that look great together and make it easy to save them for your next occasion.
- Shop for garments that improve your outfit score.
Developed by an ophthalmologist to help serve the color deficient community. Try it for free today!
Addressed rare crash bug that occurred when playing the tutorial music.
Also fixed tutorial screen layout bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Had the idea for a while, but just found this app. Still developing and growing and can’t wait for all he features to come!
Very user friendly and intuitive.
This app is really GREAT!!!
This app is AMAZING and very USEFUL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.