Color by number in this new addictive game. Choose from a variety of super fun images and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
• Easily color any image and wait for the surprise in the end!
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger
• Perfect relaxing activity
Color Unlimited subscription
- You can subscribe for new daily updates (every day, new images will be available for download)
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
Hi dear users, a new version is here with plenty of improvements:
- Fixed a bug where some users were having issues getting the daily streak
- New images!
We want you to have a great experience using our app and are committed to always improving it!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but a few suggestions...
I love this game so so much! You can check out the library where there is different categories to fit your style. Then you can also make an image for you to paint! You can keep it, or you can share it on the community where you can see how many likes, paints, and comments you get! You can create an account to post pictures and see followers, likes, and repaints you get! I have a few suggestions though... can you PLEASE lower the amount of adds there is. And please please please lower the cost of VIP to about 2.99 or 1.99 per month? I think that 10$ a week is a little bit much. That is 480$ per year!!! I would really love to buy this but it is way over my budget... So this game is the perfect game for you if you like dot to dot or color by number. This is a A+++ game and I would really suggest it if you like art! If you would like to checkout my profile, it is Remi Gautreau and I have a ton of pictures that you may like to paint! I have illusions, cute animals, anime, Barbie dolls, relaxing paintings, etc. This game is the best, devolopers.... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! I post new pictures every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and usually Saturday but Christmas is in 3 days so I will post on Sunday instead! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
Not a complaint, I just need help
This app does just about everything it’s intended to just fine. You can draw, repaint, share images, etc. However, recently I’ve noticed something about the community feature in the app. I have an account name, but every time I try to post an image to community, it asks for my name. I’ll put in my name as usual, and wait for it to show me that it posted. When it posts, it puts me under a different name, such as “Artist 1234” or something along those lines, instead of my account name. After seeing this, and thinking it was a minor glitch, I went to my account page. There, it showed that the photo was not posted to my account, which was quite strange. So the next thing I did was search for the tag I put on it. My tags for photos aren’t very common because I post photos of Touhou characters, and the Touhou series isn’t very well known. When I searched for the tag, it said that there were “no results” for the tag. After all of that, I restarted my image, with no luck. I then deleted the photo, and tried a different one. Still, the same thing happened. I have tried for multiple days now, but have not successfully posted a photo. Like I said before, this is not a complaint. I just need help. Overall, this app, aside from what the other complaints have stated, is not a bad app. I would highly recommend this app to a friend, and I’ll give this four stars. Thank you for everything!
Really good for anxiety
I suffer from sever anxiety attacks basically every night. My routine is putting something on the TV in the background, sucking on ice cubes, and opening this app. I actually turned off painting wrong numbers to aid in just relaxing, worry free colouring. It usually calms me down pretty quickly. Sometimes, I’ll colour to the point that my finger hurts from rubbing against the screen so much.
The reason I gave 4 (I’d give 4.5 if I could) stars is because although it’s a great app, I do have 2 issues. Sometimes if I’m watching an ad, it won’t play and there’s no way to exit the ad so I have to exit and clear the app completely and reopen it. Or there’ll be times where I’m watching an ad, accidentally click on it or entertain the demo and it’ll open the download app page. The issue with this is that when I go back to the ad to leave, it won’t let me click on anything or exit either. I also think it’s a bit much to pay $9.99 a week to avoid these ads.
Secondly, it’s not an issue exactly with the app itself, it’s more of a suggestion to put in. When you import pictures to the community, it does tell you how many pictures you’ve uploaded and how many likes in total you got on them. There should be a feature to see how many likes you’ve gotten on individual pictures.
Overall, this is a really really good app. It’s calming, it’s mind numbing, and it’s something to do.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fun Games For Free
- 204.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Color by Number $9.99
- Color Unlimited Monthly $24.99
- Color Unlimited Monthly $12.49
- Color Unlimited Yearly $99.99