Color by number in this new addictive game. Choose from a variety of super fun images and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
• Easily color any image and wait for the surprise in the end!
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger
• Perfect relaxing activity
Color Unlimited subscription
- You can subscribe for new daily updates (every day, new images will be available for download)
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
Hi dear users, a new version is here with plenty of improvements:
- New images!
- We fixed a few bugs
We want you to have a great experience using our app and are committed to always improving it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game some suggestions
Ok I have been playing this game for a little while now and I have noticed that their is a LOT of adds. Know this before downloading. Another thing, I love importing my own photos and when you have to put a tag (#______) on the photo before importing it I think it would be helpful if their was a search bar on the top of the community page where you could look up photos that other people have imported. For example if I just wanted to see things with the Pokémon label I could look up pictures that have a #pokemon tag on them. Just a suggestion. Also some of the adds may be inappropriate for younger audiences for example some of the adds are for games you can’t download unless you are 16+ and they feature stuff like getting people pregnant and stuff like that. I personally don’t need to see those adds some people might call me over sensitive but still! But other that the adds (which doesn’t really bother me) I think it’s a great game and definitely worth the download!!!!
Edit: ok so their is a problem that I have noticed recently, sometimes when I import an image and don’t finish the image in one sitting and close the app the game will delete the progress I have made on the picture! This is extremely frustrating especially if I get a lot done in a picture!!
Great game but there is some thing
First off, I think this is a great game! But there is two things I don’t like, the sound effects. To turn off vibration and sound effects you have to go into settings. So if I’m new and I don’t know I would have to go into settings and scroll down and see if there is sound effects off and vibration off. Personally me, I’m fine with it, but it sounds loud. And the first sound effect sounds ok, but the second one sounds recorded. The second thing is I don’t like the ads, now I have not seen any inappropriate ones. But I do not like how long and how many there are. Like, after every painting there is a ad, so be aware. Now, I do like the the daily painting page. It is very neat and nice, the paintings are pretty. And I do like that you get new ones every day. Personally, I think this is a great game I give it a 4 star! Now, I did read the reviews and some said “...is very laggy...” and so on. I have not experienced it, but if you live not with high speed internet I doubt this app will work. One more thing about their ad so it looks like it will be glitter paint but when you go in it is NOT glitter paint. Which really disappointed me. I think you should change that if you are not going to have glitter paint. Thanks for reading this long review, if you have! The conclusion is, That this is a very good art app and I would really use it, even though there are some flaws. Thanks!
Great but one small issue
Everything about this app is awesome the only thing is I’ve been having an issue with the daily painting for march 18th for the last 3 weeks (basically since it came out). At first when i tried to paint it, the image was blank and said i think something about a bad internet connection and to try again. So after several attempts to correct it over the next day or so the image finally showed up but then when i tried attempting to paint it again, it just did a replay of the “finished” drawing except I didn’t color it at all let alone finish it and it’s been that way ever since march 18th. It shows up gray/uncolored in my gallery but then when i tap on it to try to color it just, as i said, does the replay of the “finished” product even though it isn’t. I also tried connecting/contacting someone in the app about the issue and was told by a response bot, I believe, that a human representative would be with me shortly but that was a few weeks ago and i still never got a response, though with everything going on at the moment with the coronavirus i can understand. Anyway, since I don’t know if anyone has seen that message yet in the app about my issue i was hoping by writing here that maybe someone now finally would. Hope this can be fixed soon. :)
- Fun Games For Free
- 166.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Color by Number $9.99
- Color Unlimited Monthly $24.99
- Color Unlimited Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.