Color by number in this new addictive game. Choose from a variety of super fun images and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
• Easily color any image and wait for the surprise in the end!
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger
• Perfect relaxing activity
Color Unlimited subscription
- You can subscribe for new daily updates (every day, new images will be available for download)
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
Hi dear users, a new version is here with plenty of improvements:
- New images!
- Fixed some bugs on image import
We want you to have a great experience using our app and are committed to always improving it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay, I have to admit, I’m ADDICTED to this game! I have been playing for not yet a year and have over 400 paintings finished! Though, I have a suggestion, maybe we can import a picture and publish it! Like, y’know, taking a photo or uploading a picture and color it. Know what I mean? Anyway, you should also add more FREE unicorn pictures. My parents will NEVER let me buy Premium, even if I spend my own money on it. Besides, not to be rude, but in the critical ratings, people are saying Premium is a rip-off. I also have another idea, how about we can create Color Clubs? Like we can have our own column for it (expl. Import, library, daily, etc.) so people can create a club and name it. Then, send requests for people to go to notifications and accept to be in the club. Then, in the color club colum, we can text (fake contacts in the app color by number) the people in our color club! Great ideas right? Well, I better get going! I accidentally did the Gina gah a life glitch and she says she is always watching me... ☹️ scary, right? Bye everyone and I hope this gets answered!
Gotten a bit tooooo flashy
I got this app before all the updates and now I think that the old color by number was better than this updated version. I liked the way of catagorizing the pictures and the auto scroll. I was a bit disappointed when they took out the eraser but they brought it back in thank goodness! But I really hate the paint bucket! It messes up every single thing! Another one of my complaints is that in the most newest update the developers said that they have made the game more smooth. It is a bit better but when I opened up the app man has everything changed?! The new home screen looks in my opinion very cartoony and awful. And by awful I mean AWFUL!! They have also changed the font of the numbets which looks eh. Then we have the auto scroll. They've tried to perfect it sooo much that I can't even see what I'm painting! And the new way of painting is super super annoying. It's trying to be flashy but it's too flashy. I liked color by number when they didn't try to copy other color by number games but since this new update they have tried copying and it's turned out to be a mess!! I'm definitely not going to play this game as much as i used to. Hopefully the game developers will see their mistake and make color by number more simple and not flashy
Was Fun 😔
My last update before I delete this app. There are no longer any portrait type ones to color, the ones with hundreds of squares to color in. The portrait ones are the ones I looked forward to the most and there hasn’t been 1 in over 6 weeks!!! DISAPPOINTED 😢
Update** I had submitted the other review a little while back but felt I needed to amend my initial review. I am sadly disappointed that since the last one you have completely took away the portrait ones 😳😳 why ??? That’s the only reason I did all the little ones so I could do the portrait/ hard ones... DEEPLY disappointed!
I have really enjoyed this app especially because it helps with my anxiety and stress. I love that there are always new ones everyday because I literally have done every single free one there is 😊 There are only 2 small issues I have seen thus far. The first one is that on the 3D ones , there have been several that can not be completed saying there are still uncolored squares left when there clearly are none left to color. The last thing is the lovely portrait type ones. I understand that buying the membership will allow me to do all of the ones like that but not everyone has spending money to buy it so I wish that we non-membership people get at least 1 a day would be awesome. Thank you 🙏🏽
- Fun Games For Free
- 135.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Color by Number $9.99
- Color Unlimited Monthly $24.99
- Color Unlimited Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.