Color by number in this new addictive game. Choose from a variety of super fun images and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
• Easily color any image and wait for the surprise in the end!
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger
• Perfect relaxing activity
Color Unlimited subscription
- You can subscribe for new daily updates (every day, new images will be available for download)
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
Hi dear users, a new version is here with plenty of improvements:
- New images!
- Better performance on library
We want you to have a great experience using our app and are committed to always improving it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’d give 2.5 stars now.
I used to like this app a lot. It had a lot of ads then, but now they play ads every single time you exit out of a painting, turn your phone off with the app open and turn your phone back on, open a painting. Essentially, the only time an ad doesn’t play is when you open the app. Second of all I was able to play this app on airplane mode, now it requires internet and I can’t use it on airplane mode. Next, I used to be able to watch an add and get 5 paint buckets for that ad. Now I watch an ad and I get 2 paint bucket. My third issue with this app is when I watch an add to get paint buckets sometimes my phone will turn off because I’m on low power mode and when I turn my phone back on I have clear out the app and watch another video because I didn’t get my paint buckets. Speaking of low power mode, I’ve noticed that the app now drains a lot of my battery now. It didn’t use to do that. Honestly, now when I play this app it feels like a majority of the time (50% or more), I spend is spent watching adds. I’m fine with an occasional ad here and there, but not all the time!
However, there are features that they added that I like. I can now turn my photos into paints unlimited times now. I’ve been painting a lot of pictures of Karen Carpenter. Sometimes it feels like I have a love hate relationship with this app. Also, don’t listen to those reviews praising this app because there is little to praise about this app.
Great but one small issue
Everything about this app is awesome the only thing is I’ve been having an issue with the daily painting for march 18th for the last 3 weeks (basically since it came out). At first when i tried to paint it, the image was blank and said i think something about a bad internet connection and to try again. So after several attempts to correct it over the next day or so the image finally showed up but then when i tried attempting to paint it again, it just did a replay of the “finished” drawing except I didn’t color it at all let alone finish it and it’s been that way ever since march 18th. It shows up gray/uncolored in my gallery but then when i tap on it to try to color it just, as i said, does the replay of the “finished” product even though it isn’t. I also tried connecting/contacting someone in the app about the issue and was told by a response bot, I believe, that a human representative would be with me shortly but that was a few weeks ago and i still never got a response, though with everything going on at the moment with the coronavirus i can understand. Anyway, since I don’t know if anyone has seen that message yet in the app about my issue i was hoping by writing here that maybe someone now finally would. Hope this can be fixed soon. :)
Love the app, hate the system
The app itself is wonderful. My favorite coloring app by far. The paintings themselves are really good and the simplicity of the app is wonderful. However, I wish I could make a one time payment for no ads. I would’ve done that months ago if it was an option, but I don’t have $10 a week (or whatever the overpriced subscription is) to get rid of the ads. A while ago they removed the feature where when you were holding down and coloring, the screen would shift towards where you were coloring. That made me annoyed, and now I can’t even find the night mode option? Most of these small things I would be willing to get over if they got rid of the subscription and simply had a one time payment for no ads. I’d pay $3-$5 dollars for no ads on this app because it’s so good, but they had to do a subscription. Hell, I’d even do a subscription if it was like $1-$2 a MONTH. But almost $10 a week is absurd, I’d be genuinely surprised if they were making any money from that feature. You can pay like $10/MO for Netflix, I don’t know anyone who would pay $10/WEEK for a phone app. With every update I get more and more upset with the app, but I stick around because it’s a good time supplement and I enjoy it. Please, let me pay you once for no ads. I’d love to.
- Fun Games For Free
- 138.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Color by Number $9.99
- Color Unlimited Monthly $24.99
- Color Unlimited Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.