Color Chords is a color theory and design app based on the work of the celebrated Bauhaus color theorist Johannes Itten. Itten's color chords create harmonious relationships between colors on the color wheel. The Color Chords app allows you to explore these harmonies and create and share your own color schemes.
- Nine mathematical chords designed to capture the beauty and harmony of Itten's color chords.
- Color wheel developed in collaboration with art professor and artist Elise Schweitzer, and calibrated for traditional Red/Yellow/Blue reflective color.
- Spin the chord to select your colors and then adjust the hue, saturation and value of any color in your chord, or all of them at once, to precisely customize your color scheme.
- Access the RGB and estimated CMYK values for the colors in your scheme to easily apply them to web or graphic design.
- Save your favorite schemes and load them later. Schemes can also be emailed directly from the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Color Wheel App
Great, interactive color wheel. Easy to use. Wide range of color options. Only thing that could be better is if users could decide which primaries they want to start with
No ability to enter RGB
It’s a great App overall, but without the ability for me to manually enter at least one of my RGB values manually, it doesn’t work well for me.
The developer, Giancarlo Schrementi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.