Would you like to plunge into the bright world of coloring? This app is made for fun and relax. You can feel as a popular artist. All humans can rate your pics and you can get lots of likes. The collection is frequently updated with new free pictures every day, so you’ll always have some new pics to color. All pics are organized them into huge categories. More over you can use a search to find all easy. Our coloring book s a perfect companion for all ages. Everybody will find the best pic for him in the app. You can use it everywhere just for fun, relax and stress-free.
All pics are created manually by designers especially for you. Feel all the brightness of the colors with our new technology Live Pallet! Just swype across the screen and pick up the color. Make a cool picture in space colours or use different textures and techniques.
Be bright and creative, come up and experiment. We hope you will like to color.
We look forward to seeing your works of art!
Upgrade to the Premium version get regular content updates and remove ads. Choose from different Premium subscription options:
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
• Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1-week Subscription with 3-day free trial
• Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
• You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
The app got fully optimized for iOS 12, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
Now you can browse the painted works of users, like and go to profile.
We have added a list of prompts in the search when typing a search query.
All bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you’re bored you can get this
I’m lying in the title exactly really fun game and actually really like and I enjoy it and I believe any person for NHL player it’s a really fun game and if you’re not the best right now because I’m not you can just like color stuff and it’s just fun for me and I love it because sometimes I run out of out of paper so I use this app I love it.🤗🥴😈🤑😼😻😺😽😸👍🏾😏🥳🤩🤪🤓😎😜😝😛😋😚😍🥰😘😗😙😌😉🙃🙂😇😅😂🤣☺️😊😆😁😄😃😀👩❤️💋👩😻🌙💛❤️💚💘💕💓💗🎖🏅🍌🤗🤔😀😇👩❤️💋👩💛💘💘😻🌙😃🥰💛😘💕👩❤️💋👩💗💓😇🤗💚❤️😀
You get what you don’t pay for...
This app snakes you in with promises of different color patterns, the ability to use your artwork as your device background and/or screensaver, it tells you that you don’t have to follow a pattern, you can color however your heart desires.... what they don’t tell you is that unlike most color or drawing apps that allow you to watch a video to then redeem a special perk, this app does not offer any such thing. You have to actually purchase, at $9.99/week!, every single aforementioned item that draws you to this app instead of another. The color scheme looks cool with the black and the neon, but I had way more fun with my other coloring apps,
Plus this app is constantly crashing. It crashed every time I tried to change my name, login, change my avatar pic, it even crashed as I was coloring....serious problems and I hope you read the reviews and open up the possibilities to earn special perks in other ways then spending darn near $10 a week!
Good picture but one annoying thing!
Well the other day I downloaded this app I like games where you can color but they have like five things you can color and everything else is locked and you have to pay ten bucks a month just to color but this game seemed cool since it’s not like that except this might be worse! So when I tap a picture that I want to color they have all your choices and believe me they have a lot! (Just mabey add a few more shades of brown i mean you have like 30 shades of green soooo...🙄)but anyhoo, I tap it and I color it I spend like an hour on my picture get it flipping PERFECT! And I click save (which is not at all conveniently located it needs to be more obvious I mean cmon dude!!!)but when I exit to find a new picture it acts like I didn’t just spend and hour on this STINKING PICTURE!!! And all my progress is lost! So in short...Fix it! It’s obnoxious!
Sincerely, nun ya business!
- Evgeniya Ershova
- 45.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © e-App
- In-App Purchases
- Premium subscription weekly $9.99
- Premium subscription yearly $19.99
- Premium subscription monthly $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.