Color Fun is an amazing coloring book for everyone. It's an excellent way to calm down and enjoy hours of fun and relaxation. Discover tons of amazing pictures, and enjoy beautiful colors and shades.
* Easy to paint. No pen, pencil, paper needed, just tap and color
* A variety of coloring pages in different categories: Nature, Plants, Shapes and Designs, People, The Ocean and many others
* Tons of picture textures
* Review your painting process by watching short Time Lapse videos at the end
* Share your masterpiece by posting your artwork on any social network
* Explore daily new pictures
* Bug-free gaming experience
* Works with all devices, including the new iPhone X
Color Fun Premium:
- Unlock all pictures!
- Unlimited tools!
- Remove ads!
- No watermark!
· This enables a 3-day trial, followed by a membership to Color Fun Premium for $19.99 per month.
· Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
· This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
· Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
· You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
· Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://cdn.appcloudbox.net/magicarts/apps/iosart/terms-of-service.html
Hello! A new version is here with plenty of improvements:
- General performance improvements
- Better coloring experience
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best Game Ever
Warning: This review is very long. Only read it if you have the time
I love this game because I have anxiety sometimes, and this game is just so relaxing. I love all the artworks on here and I love these kinds of games in total, but this game might just be my favorite. If you do not have this game, get it!!! I just love how many artworks there are so you really don’t have to stop coloring them. I’m still in bed at 12:45 p.m. Playing this game. It is so addicting the first artwork you do, you have to do more and more artworks! Please continue on updating the game, though. I love this game and everything in it, but maybe it is the “first thing on the artwork you color” it zooms in, so it gets annoying how I have to zoom out in a little frustration. I also like how some levels are easy, some are middle easy/hard, some are hard, and some looks are misleading, meaning you may THINK it looks easy, but it is hard. I love this game overall, and there are not many bugs, so keep on, keepin on!
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game is awesome and amazing and cool and..and...and... ok, you get the point.:) so I thought that I would hate this app because I don’t like color by number but this changes EVERYTHING. I may still hate other color by number apps but now I know when I’m feeling any sort of way, this is the app for me! ;) And I swear, if I hate other color by number games and love this game that COLOR BY NUMBER and I hated those games before than I know for SURE you like this game to. All you got to do is go get it the game and relax! It’s that easy!!! So get color fun now!! I LOVE IT!!!!❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜 IT ROCKS!!!!
No new pictures
I like Color Fun. Do I love it? Eh. The colors are nice, often with nice shades. But I have 8 color by number apps that I enjoy checking daily. This is the only one I have that doesn’t add daily pictures. It’s like the developers are taking one very long nap...to which I say, “Wake up and play with the big boys!” Even adding ONE new pic a day would be nice. I wonder if these guys just decided to abandon ship and leave Color Fun as it is. I had thought about deleting it because of this. But then I realized that there still are a lot of pictures I haven’t colored yet. I’ll keep it. But I won’t check it daily, to avoid the daily disappointment of nothing new. I’ll just open it once in awhile and color a few pictures. I suppose at some point I will have colored them all and it will just be a scrapbook of completed pictures. Better yet...throw us a bone people! Give your Color Fun fans something to look forward to by adding something new once in awhile (daily would be nice). If not, I can see some coloring fans leaving this one.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magic Arts Ltd.
- 134.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Magic Arts
- In-App Purchases
- Color Fun Monthly Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.