“Colors App” is the ultimate stress reliever on the go, find joy and color your stress away!
Adult Coloring can help with a number of emotional and mental health issues. It helps reduce anxiety and practicing mindfulness.
Start now your free coloring book therapy on your iPhone/iPad. Paint mandalas, patterns or animals with this awesome free app!
“Colors App” brings you:
- A great variety of coloring pages, we pick the most wonderful pictures artists draw and organize them into awesome categories such as:
-The Way of Zen
-Dream of Paris
- Lots of awesome content to explore, the collection is frequently updated with new free pictures, so you’ll always have something new to color;
- Beautiful preset color palettes with 9 colors in each;
- Custom palettes, combine any paint colors you like, enjoy more personalized coloring and paint matchless works of art;
- Post-editing effects, apply textures (Bricks, Knitted, Wood, etc.) to turn your coloring picture into a ready-to-share work of art;
- Quick sharing, share your colored pictures with friends by email and on social networks in just one tap;
Colors PRO Subscription
- With "Colors PRO" you can subscribe for weekly new pictures update and unlimited access to the full picture catalog
- You'll be able to access all available pictures
- The subscriptions are monthly and annually
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a "Colors PRO" subscription.
For any Help, please contact:
● iOS 11.2 & iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
I wish it was cheaper to open all drawings or watch video and unlock pictures
Really great, even free
I tried out a number of iPad coloring apps and so far this is the best. About 1/3 of the drawings are free, and all of the colors are free (Yay!). There are a ton of really expressive colors to choose from, unlike some other apps. And the drawings are from extremely diverse artists, ensuring styles for every taste, every mood, and every talent. There are disadvantages which don't drop my rating down to 4 because I feel it already goes above and beyond. The hand drawn pictures can be sloppy, meaning that even in a mandala - no excuse for not using a computer! - shapes next to each other may bleed and ruin the effect. Each artist has their own style. I have only been annoyed with two so far.
If you were going to subscribe however, I highly recommend doing the one month subscription at $8 rather than the year, as there are not all that many drawings - I find I can do one a day in my free time. For kids it's worth it though.
Oh the best!!
The title I chose says it all!!
- Wzp Solutions Lda
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wzp Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days Free $7.99
- 1 Month $9.99
- 1 Year $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.