Color Maker is the perfect app for graphic designers and developers! It allows you to create, pick* and save colors.
### Features ###
• RGB, HSV, HEX color synthesizer
• Copy to clipboard in different formats (#hex, hex, Object-c or Swift UIColor NSColor and custom format)
• Organize colors in different palettes
• Export palettes as CSV
• Export palettes as ASE
• Import palettes/colors from CSV
• Import palettes/colors from ASE (only RGB or Gray color)
### Picker (available via In-App Purchase) ###
• Multi-monitor support
• Retina Display support (use arrows key to move pixel by pixel precisely)
Very fast and easy to use!
* picker feature is available via In-App Purchase
• copy formats preferences moved to preferences section
• copy color menu shows format name only
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice, well made color picker tool
With the color picker add-on (only $.99) this is a great professionaly made little tool for picking a color and then adjusting it to suit my needs--just what I was looking for. Some suggestions: My natural inclinition is to press the left mouse button to pick a color, rather than having to press the enter key. Also, I'd like to be able to use the delete key to delete a color from a palette rather than having to go thru the menu to do so.
Great, but could be better
No resizing at all, can't move color palletes, and it is not so intuitive with keyboard shortcuts, etc. There is really no customization available.
But it stores your colors in RGB/HSV - it does the job. It's a good price for the app.
It would be great if this app got an update.
A good little app
Color Maker does not deserve all its bad reviews, just for charging a small fee for the picker feature. I’ve probably gone through half a dozen apps that do a similar job, but none that have worked as well as Color Maker. Purchase the picker, and get hex and RGB codes from anywhere, simpler than ever.
The reasons I’m not giving five stars are 1) that the UI takes some getting used to, and could easily have designed to be more intuitive to OSX users, and 2) that I wish it were easier to create/edit .clr/.aco palettes/swatches, for use systemwide, instead of the native palettes in the app.
But all in all, nothing to complain about.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.